“Nothing to brag about”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Ok meal, service a little slow, my wife could not eat the rice because it was somewhat hard rather than fluffy. I had the stuffed tilapia. It was edible but a little soggy on the inside. The broccoli was great. Very tasty. I have been to other Bonefish Grill's. I would say that this one is below average for service and food preparation. Whoever was the manager is out of touch with the customers. Not once did I see anyone go to any table to ask guest about the food or service. Not even the the large table next to us get a visit. Maybe on this day the manager was cooking. There was one lady walking around in black, but she never did much. Overall, I would not visit this restaurant again because they are not focused on the customers.

1  Thank 65,940

Reviewed May 4, 2014

The wife and I ate here last night. The food was served piping hot but service was a bit erratic. I had a cup of corn chowder which was tasty....the chowder was served well before my wife's strawberry salad with cheese fritters. The salad neither of us would order again.....plain and simple it was not that good. The wife had Chilean sea bass as her entree and I had shrimp and scallops. Both meals were delivered piping hot and we found both to be quite tasty. I feel our primary issue was the service was erratic. The wife had water to drink and I had a IPA beer. The beer took quite a prolonged period of time to show up...this after the initial ordering of it and me reminding the waitress of it. And then another person showed up asking me what is was I had ordered to drink. Overall I would eat here again but I would not make a special trip to do so.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

One of my top 3 restuarants in Florida. More upmarket, great food and great bar. Have now been a few times to various Bone fish Grills in and around orlando. One as good as the other. Unlike some other restuarants the fish is always fresher. The service here is good too and the staff are knowledgeable on both the food and wine.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

We hadn't made a reservation for our first visit so were given a bleeper that enabled us to visit nearby stores while we waited. Table was ready well within the time indicated. Our server on that occasion was Heather, who was very helpful. Highlights were the Bang Bang Shrimp starter and Creme Caramel dessert. Having learned our lesson, we reserved in advance for our second visit and were shown straight to our table. Our server on this occasion was David, who, again, couldn't be faulted. This time we had Thai Coconut Shrimp for starter and it was just as enjoyable as the Bang Bang. Each time we went for daily specials for main course and they couldn't really be faulted. On the second occasion we enjoyed the gluten free chocolate brownie which was delicious. Toilets were spotless. We're just sorry that out vacation is now ending so we won't be able to return. Pity this chain isn't yet in the uK.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

Lot of people, great value for the dollar, and the food is just fine. Had excellent cod with lime entree. The bang bang shrimp app' is amazing for the price (>18 shrimp). Food is fresh. Staff is pleasant and attentive.

1  Thank datawest20