“Dinner hour, shopping, a Bonefish in the "The Loop" couldn't drive by”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #98 of 809 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Thought we would try something quick and simple like fish and chips.....First time at this location, interior is like other areas so the ambiance is great as we have come to expect...escorted quickly to our seats, waitress Jenna quite attentive, drinks came quick, bread as well with the dipping oil taste great, like this perk....wish more places had this.....so much for simple, couldn't resist......ordered the bang bang and the saucy shrimps again......main arrived, 3 large pieces of tilapia, nice crusty tempura batter, better flavour than the standard bready batters.....came with fries and their own tartar sauce.....quote it is really good.......totally enjoyed our visit, thanks Jenna for making sure it was......now I have had fish and chips a lot in the last 50 years.....this is right up there with the best and price is no more than I have paid in most but the taste makes it even better.....did I say before I wish they had this in my hometown.......LOL.....

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Went to Bonefish to celebrate the birthday of my sister-in-law. There were 5 of us in the party and we arrived about 6:30. We were seated immediately; the waitress brought us drinks and appetizers very quickly and they were both excellent. Our meals were exceptional across the board. Fish (of course) was outstanding but one or our party had steak and it was perfectly prepared and according to him, delicious.

We were served promptly but never felt rushed or that they were just trying to turn the table for the next party. Our waitress was efficient and very friendly. Totally competent. The manager checked to make sure everything had gone OK and seemed genuinely interested in feedback not just walking around to make an impression.

Bonefish is a chain and we've dined in a number of them throughout the country. This particular restaurant rates as a local place for us and it is outstanding. The food, the service and the overall experience was completely satisfactory. We'll be going back whether for special occasions or for dinner for just the two of us. Congratulations for this restaurant proving that you can have a quality establishment even in a shopping center. Well done.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

This was a first time visit for my husband and I, and the food was excellent. I ordered a salmon over salad, and it was excellent. My husband ordered one of the restaurant's fish specialties, however, they were out of the dish. My husband chose another dish which was good. The most impressive part to me was the fact that a staff member came out to apologize to my husband for the fact that they were out of the dish he originally ordered, so they were not going to charge him for his dinner. I thought this was very professional and very customer friendly. We would definitely return again.

Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

After reading some reviews after eating here, it seems our experience was similar to that of many other people. The food and ambience are great. The grilled grouper was excellent as was the Asian tuna and bang bang shrimp. The service left a lot to be desired. First there was a chair missing at our table. Next there was no silverware even when our food had come. Finally, 2 soups we ordered never came out. They eventually gave us those 2 for free. Also, we had 2 waitresses, making things very confusing instead of more efficient. If one was a trainee, they didn't mention this. We will give it another shot some time but it seems like our experience wasn't that unusual.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

Some great classics as ever and enjoyable.

Disappointed though when we returned boiled and chewy lobster to have it grilled. apologies OK but no recognition when it cam eto the bill - which was not insignificant.