“Delicious food - OK atmosphere & service”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #93 of 806 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We had a reservation at the Bonefish Grill for just the two of us on our 40th anniversary. We had dined there once before and really enjoyed the food.

We waited in the bar for a few minutes before our table was ready. I hadn't remembered that instead of tablecloths, they have a "paper bag" type covering on just the table top. The dining area is pleasant, but certainly not fancy. Casual dress is appropriate.

Drinks were very good. Appetizers were great - especially the "bang bang shrimp" which I will go out of my way to have again. Salad was very nice. I ordered and loved the shrimp & scallops. My husband enjoyed his steak. Garlic mashed potatoes and our asparagus side were both wonderful. We shared key lime pie for dessert and next time will each order our own.

Our server could have been more attentive. I was never offered another drink and I probably would have ordered one (can you say "lost revenue"?) I had made a note of our anniversary, but there was no mention of it until we were leaving. Another server dropped a tray of dishes and some glass remained on the floor until we brought it to the attention of a manager. Our check totaled $85; for that amount, I expect a little more attentive service (and maybe a tablecloth).

But the food is REALLY GOOD.

There are newer reviews for Bonefish Grill

Reviewed March 21, 2013

There were 4 in our party and everyone was very satisfied with all the menu choices and our waiter was excellent and a funny guy. Food was good and good value.

Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

While in Orlando recently, we needed to have a quick dinner on the way to the airport and this particular restaurant was recommended. We had reservations and was seated almost immediately. Our server was prompt, friendly and tried his best to accommodate us. However, he can't be held responsible for the awful non tasting food that came out of the kitchen. It was so awful I was gagging and after two bites just stopped trying to get the shrimp down. The manager came over and apologized but that obviously did not help the taste! Sadly I ended up with a muffin from Panero's for dinner. I realize this is a chain and each restaurant has different cooks, but I sincerely doubt I would try another location.
Don't waste your time or money !!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Nice ambience, clean and a pleasant welcome from the staff, my wife did not like the table we were assigned but they did not hesitate to move us to a booth for two. In addition the bread and pesto provided we shared the appetizer which the server recommended, Bang Bang Shrimp and 1 portion was just right for the two of us. We both ordered Rainbow trout, which was grilled, boned and butterflied, and came with garbonza beans, we added potato au gratin. The trout was slightly overdone, thereby lacking moisture, but still delicious, the beans were ok,but we found the potatoes too rich for our palate.
Overal we enjoyed the experience and would recommend it and go back again.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Great place... Never a let down... We will definitely be back soon. Staff is most friendly and knows us by name from all the the times we've been there. If you have a problem, they fix it and offer something for a solution.