“All in one”

Ranked #32 of 152 Hotels in Kissimmee
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“All in one”
Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful rooms large jet tubs in each room. Lots of activities for kids wonderful staff convenient to everything. Shuttle to parks. Couldn't ask for more lots of nearby food choices and shops. Convenient to interstate

• Stayed December 2013
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Towers Resort, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Thank you so much for your detailed description of our resort. Thank you for visiting. We enjoyed having you. It’s great that you appreciated our convenient location near lots to do in the area. We are also happy that you enjoyed the resort amenities and caring staff members. We would love to serve you again very soon. All the best. Happy Holidays!

Josie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (149)
Trinidad W.I.
Reviewed December 5, 2013

This hotel is ideally located to most attractions, full equipped like your home, clean comfortable
and staffed with great efficient friendly warm personnel. Safety is not an issue.Lots of activities available - either free or nominal cost. I recommend it highly and have no hesitation recommending for others and will definitely return on another visit!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Towers Resort, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
We are so happy that you loved so many things about Westgate Towers Resort. Thank you for your compliments on our great resort, staff and location. The resort strives to provide the comforts of a “home away from home” for all owners and guests. We appreciate you for choosing Westgate Resorts and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Port Richey, Florida
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We stayed Nov16th-22nd. Although I was dreading out dated decor based on reviews, our one bedroom had updated maroon paint with browns and cream colors. We enjoyed the space, the friendly staff and the option of touring the resort and enjoying some of their amenities. We did agree to the timeshare tour. Only issue is it was described as an hour it was actually 3. We started the day off at the parks later then expected. The only issue with our room was the main bathroom's shower was very difficult to get the shower temp comfortable, it seemed to be either hot or cold, nothing in between. (we did not complain or report we just made do with the master shower). I do agree with a previous review that the top balcony's are not a plus. You can't go out on them and the light that shines in the window all night is a hassle for people like myself that require a dark room. Overall I would stay here again and recommend it to my friends, the price and the space are more then worth it.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Towers Resort, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We strive to make your vacation a memorable one. Please know that although you had some challenges during your stay, we are always looking to make our guests stay better. We’re glad you enjoyed our unit accommodations as well as our friendly team members. We would love for you to come back and visit us.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I would not stay here again. The place is dated inside and out. We saw several bugs - roaches. The appliances, particularly the stove didn't work well. We had to call maintenance a couple of times. The floors on the outside & the elevator was hideous. Not going back! I've been to Orlando many times. I'd rate this as tied for worst stay. The barbecue restaurant next door to it is good, however.

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank Gready
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Towers Resort, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Thank you for sharing your recent stay with us. Our housekeeping team is there to ensure that each room is spotless and ready for our guest’s arrival. We have taken note of each matter you have had and will pass them on to the appropriate members of our staff. I would like to apologize if this caused any inconvenience during your stay. We would love to have you back at our resort.

Tampa, Florida
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Staff was nice, hotel was clean, a bit out-dated but good enough to get by for the weekend.
I called prior to booking to ask if they were pet friendly.The female on the phone said yes. So I decided to book the room and come to find out when I check-in there is a pet 'cleaning fee' of $170.00, with a deposit hold of $100.00. I wish the female would've informed me of the fee when I called prior to booking... but what could I do at that point? The $170.00 pet fee was MORE than what I even spent for my whole 2 night-stay. (I'm not the richest person in the world, my family and I was unable to go to Disney since we couldn't afford the tickets after paying the fee.) Another problem was the location of the ice machine. Out of the whole resort there was ONE ice machine, in an entire different building on the 4th floor... all the way at the back on the building...(took about 10 minutes to find) By the time I got back to my room from my ice adventure, my ice was nearly melted. Very inconvenient. One extra inconvenience was lack of electricity outlets...there were none near my bed, I had to charge my phone near the bathroom sink, inaccessible to use while I was watching TV. Never staying at a Westgate again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Towers Resort, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
You may bring your pet to your vacation to the Westgate Towers, there is an applicable pet fee for doing so. We apologize if the policy put a damper in your vacation. We are constantly working on renovations at the resort and will be taking your suggestions under consideration. Thank you for bringing them to our attention.
Lucía
carroll1
Reviewed November 7, 2013

stayed at westgate towers 27oct-3nov. Had bottom floor with large balcony and easy access to pool. the pool was suppose to be heated , but it seemed they turned it off during the day and at night the pool was to cold to swim. The rooms are clean and nice. Not to many people at this location during this time so that was nice to .Most of the rooms were empty. The only thing that this westgate resorts needs is to change the blinds to curtains. If you stay on the bottom the lights from outside are so bright that it's like day light all night long in you bedroom. I purchased chip clips and used the extra sheets for the coach and clipped the sheets up to block out some light and that was a small dent in that . If you are an owner beware , they will lie to you to get you to go to owner review. they will tell you that new owner cards are needed if you did not get one by mail and you need to go to review. I knew this was already bad news and went just to get my somewhat free breakfast. I will never get back the 3hrs they took from me when it was to be 1hr only. I told them I did not need a review and all it is it to try to get more money that dont deserve out of you. So owners don't waste your time with owner reviews. they will tell you anything thats not true to get you to go.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Towers Resort, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Thank you for your review regarding your stay here at Westgate Towers. Thank you for referring to our suites as “clean and nice”. We do apologize for any inconvenience that you may have experienced as a result of attending one of our timeshare presentations and we apologize if this distracted you from your family vacation. Participation in our timeshare presentations is voluntary; however, we do offer incentives in exchange. We certainly hope that you will stay with us again to allow us another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Josie
Old Bridge, New Jersey
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Staff was welcoming and accessible. The facilities were clean and comfortable and family oriented. Everything was moderately price and the food was good (quantity and taste). Would definitely go back and stay there again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your response. We are happy to hear that our staff was courteous to your needs. We are thrilled that you enjoyed our facilities and you were able to find it clean and comfortable. We feel honored that you will be returning and look forward to seeing you soon!
Sincerely, Idalise