We were able to check in early and catch the Epcot shuttle which was great! The room was very clean, but there was an air conditioning problem that did not get solved while we were there for the night. At least we had air, but the filter was filthy and caused husband to get a sinus infection. My advice is to check a/c filter before you leave and come back too late for the day crew to take care of. Ms. Carrillo was very accommodating and refunded our money with no hassle. We would stay there again, because aside from air conditioning issue, the property is awesome. I also agree that the bed was very comfortable. We were next to stairs and had no issue with noise. I gave a low rating for cleanliness because of the air filter. Everything else was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oversized Villas with All the Comforts of Home Westgate Towers Resort in Kissimmee, Florida, is a Disney area hotel that offers guests all the comforts of a fully furnished home with accommodations ranging from studios to spacious one- and two-bedroom villas, all within minutes of Orlando's world-famous theme parks and attractions. With a variety of onsite amenities, including three heated outdoor pools, your dream vacation is waiting at Westgate Towers Resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Westgate Towers Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Towers Hotel Kissimmee
- Westgate Hotel Kissimmee
- Westgate Resort Kissimmee