I had a great vacation in Florida, largely due to the room I got with Westgate Towers. I got the Studio with the full kichen and a washer and dryer. I did not have the ajoining room that some complained about. One staff member inparticular was very professional. Her name was Myrna. She checked on the availability of the room and helped me determine which room would fit my needs best. I had called before and got someone that was less helpful. Once I talked with Myrna, I knew I was picking the right place to stay. I took video of my room to show my family and we may take a family vacation to Florida. If we do, we will stay at Westgate Towers again.
I only ate out 3 times and i stayed there for 7 days and 6 nights. Great value.
I also loved the lap pool!! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oversized Villas with All the Comforts of Home Westgate Towers Resort in Kissimmee, Florida, is a Disney area hotel that offers guests all the comforts of a fully furnished home with accommodations ranging from studios to spacious one- and two-bedroom villas, all within minutes of Orlando's world-famous theme parks and attractions. With a variety of onsite amenities, including three heated outdoor pools, your dream vacation is waiting at Westgate Towers Resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westgate Towers Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Towers Hotel Kissimmee
- Westgate Hotel Kissimmee
- Westgate Resort Kissimmee