The Westgate Towers is actually a vacation timeshare where they rent out unused room for a really good price. The rooms are in very good shape, very clean, have all the usual extras and the service is very good. The BUT is because ,as I experienced, the room you are assigned could be actually part of a suite where there is only a locked door between you and the next room and you can hear and smell everything that is going on right next to you. I was awakened around 6:30m am one morning to the smell of something frying and it was not a pleasant smell. Further I was kept up late one night because they were gathered at what I would later see was the table which was next to the door to the room I was in and unfortunately the child in that room was having a temper tantrum. If you reserve a room you should specify that it not be just part of a suite or that if it is that no one is in the other half so you can have an enjoyable and restful time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oversized Villas with All the Comforts of Home Westgate Towers Resort in Kissimmee, Florida, is a Disney area hotel that offers guests all the comforts of a fully furnished home with accommodations ranging from studios to spacious one- and two-bedroom villas, all within minutes of Orlando's world-famous theme parks and attractions. With a variety of onsite amenities, including three heated outdoor pools, your dream vacation is waiting at Westgate Towers Resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Westgate Towers Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Towers Hotel Kissimmee
- Westgate Hotel Kissimmee
- Westgate Resort Kissimmee