Stayed in a two bedroom villa and we were very pleased. Master suite with a king bed, walk in shower next to jacuzzi tub and second bedroom had two Double (or small Queens) and the same shower,jacuzzi tub. Three bathrooms in total which helped when everyone was getting ready at the same time. We used the kitchen for breakfast (saved $$ b/c we didn't have to eat out) and to make coffee or tea at night. We used this villa to mostly sleep & I will recommend this place if you are going to Orlando to visit the parks and not stay in the hotel room. The location is great - close to disney & you have restaurants around the hotel. It is located on US 192 so it is a busy street - so not as comfortable to walk outside like International Drive is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oversized Villas with All the Comforts of Home Westgate Towers Resort in Kissimmee, Florida, is a Disney area hotel that offers guests all the comforts of a fully furnished home with accommodations ranging from studios to spacious one- and two-bedroom villas, all within minutes of Orlando's world-famous theme parks and attractions. With a variety of onsite amenities, including three heated outdoor pools, your dream vacation is waiting at Westgate Towers Resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Vacatia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westgate Towers Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Towers Hotel Kissimmee
- Westgate Hotel Kissimmee
- Westgate Resort Kissimmee