I discovered this place a few years back, and ever since I always try to stay here. First time stayed in the villas, lately been staying in the Towers (more like a hotel, no crowd in the lobby when checking in, more personal, smaller, easier to find and access)
Love the amenities (micro, fridge, washer and dryer), the rooms are large and bright, clean and the hotel is close to many attractions and restaurants.
The pools are great and never had an issue trying to talk me into timeshare (I just explain to them that I book the place for hotel stay, not interested in timeshare).
Spent 4 days there last week, going back next week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oversized Villas with All the Comforts of Home Westgate Towers Resort in Kissimmee, Florida, is a Disney area hotel that offers guests all the comforts of a fully furnished home with accommodations ranging from studios to spacious one- and two-bedroom villas, all within minutes of Orlando's world-famous theme parks and attractions. With a variety of onsite amenities, including three heated outdoor pools, your dream vacation is waiting at Westgate Towers Resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Westgate Towers Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Towers Hotel Kissimmee
- Westgate Hotel Kissimmee
- Westgate Resort Kissimmee