The West Gater Towers rooms were gorgeous,lots of restaurants around like Red lobster,TGI Fridays,Outback, burger king,Mac Donalds etc...The major problem for who likes to sleep before 11pm it's that you won't be able because of the noise, the pools are all around the building, 2 pools close at 8pm and one pool at 11pm and until 11pm it's insane the kid's noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oversized Villas with All the Comforts of Home Westgate Towers Resort in Kissimmee, Florida, is a Disney area hotel that offers guests all the comforts of a fully furnished home with accommodations ranging from studios to spacious one- and two-bedroom villas, all within minutes of Orlando's world-famous theme parks and attractions. With a variety of onsite amenities, including three heated outdoor pools, your dream vacation is waiting at Westgate Towers Resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westgate Towers Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Towers Hotel Kissimmee
- Westgate Hotel Kissimmee
- Westgate Resort Kissimmee