Disney's Art of Animation Resort
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$92
  • Restaurant
$119
$221
$183
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$93
Comfort Inn Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$93
Clarion Suites Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$99
$67
Hotwire.com
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$135
$119
QualityInn
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$107
  • Restaurant
7,534 results
All reviewsthe lion kinglittle mermaidfinding nemofood courtfamily suitepop centurybig blue poolnemo poolcars sectionmagic bandsmurphy beddining plancast membersmain buildingmeal plannemo suiteradiator springs
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I am 31, my husband 33 and two kids 1 yr and 6 yr. Plus my parents in their late 50s went with us. We have the master suite to my parents and they loved it, it was big enough to fit my mother's scooter in and they still had room. My dad would shut himself in and relax watching the history channel. Mom said the shower was very nice and it was great having two bathrooms. I slept on both of the beds in the living room and the Murphy bed by far was more comfy. The pull out bed did not have and bars like the old ones do it was comfy but very firm. They are full size beds and me and one kid fit perfectly. My husband and the other child fit fine in the other one although he is tall and his feet stuck out but for the money and all the room and amenities it was well worth it. We spent the entire first day in the room. The poolls are a salt water/chemical pool which was awesome for my daughter's sensitive skin. We were in the nemo suite building 5 so we were very close to everything. The resort was beautiful and we couldn't ask for a better time. I would highly recommend a stay here.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank BrianaSmith31
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Nobody does it like Disney. Loved my first experience at a Disney resort. Expected more in the suite considering the cost, but it was still very nice. I love themes and the resort was full of them. The food in the food court was very good. It was pricey but a good quality. We did not have the meal plan so we were more conscious of the cost. The pools were nice as well as the view from our room. Customer service at check-in was fabulous. Check-out wasn't painful either. Felt very safe on the property as there is a security booth at the entrance. Staff was friendly in general. Loved the murphy bed and the Disney plates and cups that were in the suite. So glad I can say I finally stayed on Disney property. Overall great experience for us three lions and one lioness.

Room Tip: No fitness center onsite. If that's a non-negotiable, you might want to consider somewhere else to stay. Otherwise, it's a great place to visit.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank SchatzeAtlanta
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

my 2.5 y/o grandson was in heaven. there is no other place as good as this for this age. great for parents also since you can sit and watch your child run around the splash pad w/o worrying. room was great. food could have been closer to our room, though the ariel area we stayed in was great

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank defort9
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We stayed at the Little Mermaid rooms,which were the furthest away from amenities,with about a 10 minute walk through nice surroundings. Grandchildren loved the rooms which were cleaned every day. We stayed for 14 days to enjoy all the themed parks ( didn't enjoy the waits) but the food got boring with the same choice every day, alright if one likes fruit with everything, at one time I asked for the French toast breakfast but only wanted one slice of bread, resulting in a reduction of 3 thin slices of bacon to only 1, asked why? They said that was the allowance! Told them to put back the other slice of toast and I will bin it just to get the other two, overdone, bits of bacon. Food was a bit overpriced compared to Downtown Orlando but the meal deal was still the cheapest option. Staff were very helpful and friendly with always a greeting and a wave.

Room Tip: Go for rooms on the top floors as the pools are noisy and open till very late.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Neil C
Reviewed July 7, 2013

A great stay at the newest resort at WDW. This resort has stuff to do, so be sure and plan a half day to enjoy the pools and explore the 4 areas of the resort (Cars land, Nemo, Little Mermaid, Lion King). Only one restaurant, which can get busy, and food was average at best. Only complaint is that it was a hike to get coffee in the morning (from Little Mermaid area). They should bring back the coffee /breakfast kiosk at the Little Mermaid pool, I read about. This wasn't in place during our stay, but we would have used it if it was.

Also, no beach /pool towels provided. Bring your own!
Refrigerators in the room was a plus...we brought our own breakfast stuff.

We did not use bus system to parks, rather drove as parking is free for all hotel guests. This worked out great for us.

Room Tip: If staying in the Little Mermaid section, opt for lake view room which are quiet. Make sure to check in online, and put your special requests in. We opted for a ground floor room close to parking. We got an end -ground floor room which was great!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family