“Modern villas tastefully decorated”
other travelers have booked this property
Extended Pool and Spa Games Room with Flat Screen TV
Games Room
Pool & Spa
Spa
Front of Home
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 24 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Maxwoo
“Modern villas tastefully decorated”
Reviewed July 26, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Just back from our second stay from this company,s villa as stayed round the corner last year
Loved it again nice modern villas and tastefully decorated to a high standard
Will be staying here again when I go back to Orlando

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
trubby01
Atyrau, Kazakhstan
“Great villa in nice location”
Reviewed August 31, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

We stayed in this villa in July/Aug and it was perfect for our needs and more.
The gated community is quiet and away from the hussle n bustle but, close enough to be only a couple of minutes drive away from the main highways/shops/restaurants.
You walk into a large open area with lots of winsows for light with a settee & two armchairs, a wall mounted TV & a table n chairs. U walk then walk through into the kitchen and living area, kitchen has everything you could think of with another table n chairs, a large corner settee & 2 more armchairs & a 2nd wall mounted TV with cable.
There is a washing/drying room and a large games room with air hockey/pool/table football and another TV (didn't work during our stay).
Patio doors in the kitchen led out onto the pool/jacuzzi area with 4 x loungers and a table n chairs, pool was clean and used by us every day for a quick dip or to chill for an hour. We hired a BBQ of the management company but we only found when we arrived we couldn't use it inside the screening, so it was pointless and I wish they would of told us at the time of requesting.
Up stairs are 4 x bedrooms, master is huge with a big bathroom (big bath and large corner shower), a separate toilet room and a large walk in dresser/wardrobe room. A queen bedroom similar to the master but a little smaller & 2 x twin bedrooms with a family bathroom betweem the two are also upstairs (all with TVs), all have lots of storage space and feel big.
The location is quiet and seems secure with no strangers walking through it, in fact all we noticed in two weeks was joggers and pool maintenance guys. We found we were roughly about 15-20mins away from Disney by going directly down the 192 and about 30mins from Universal, we also found Target/Publix/Walmart all within 10mins. Walmart was the largest and they did fuel (gas) on site also.
We tried hard to plan and fit in too many park days (which means we need another holiday) a bit of shopping and a couple of water parks, we had a great time but we were burnt out by the time we left for home.
Disney was disappointing with all the works causing confusion and crowding, obviously the school holidays had a big impact but it was still disappointing that Disney planned this work in peak season and didn't really warn people that certain things were unavalable. We would not return to Disney other than on a day visit, on the other hand we found Universal to be great fun for the 4 x days we visited. 1 x night in Hard Rock hotel for 2 x days express passes was a good deal also.
We will return to Florida (maybe even this villa) but will plan better next time and take it a little easier on the legs/feet.
Overall - Villa great / Disney average / Universal good / Restaurants, Longhorn & Vivo our favorites.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Space/pool/games room/peaceful
Liked least: Not being able to use the BBQ we hired through the management company
Traveling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Michigan
Reviewed March 12, 2014 for a stay in February 2014
people found this review helpful

Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“A step above.”
Reviewed February 10, 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

I rented this house for a work/golf week long stay in January of 2014. I have been visiting the Orlando area for the last 13 years for this same outing and we rent a house every time. Honestly, until now, I've never rented a house that I thought was worth returning to. Until now. The online pictures of this home don't do it justice and the service from Jill and Maureen with Orlando Holiday Rental Homes is the icing on the cake. The best thing I can say in this review is - I hope this house is available next year because I finally found a house worth return to.

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers

A TripAdvisor Member
“Home away from home !”
Reviewed November 12, 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

We recently returned from our wonderful vacation. It was my son's 9th birthday and his first time to Florida. We wanted it to be a trip that he would always remember and cherish. It was all that and then some. The location is perfect, close enough to get to all the parks, but far enough to provide relaxation from the crowds. Short drive to restaurants and outlet shopping. The home is huge, clean and comfortable, every convenience has been thought of. The rental process from start to finish has been worked out to perfection. No one wanted to leave, the great weather at the time is beyond their control so we considered it a gift from the Gods. My biggest problem will be surpassing this vacation. Now that my son has given me the title of "Best Mom in the World" I have a reputation that must be maintained! So...my family and I are already picking dates to start plans for renting this property again next year.

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing