“Relaxing first class home close to all Orlando...”
other travelers have booked this property
Extended Pool and Spa Games Room with Flat Screen TV
Games Room
Pool & Spa
Spa
Front of Home
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 24 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Relaxing first class home close to all Orlando attractions.”
Reviewed July 17, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Paul and Jill Melvin were very helpful throughout the process of locating and booking this beautiful home. The house more than met our expectations. It was spacious for our family of five and furnished/equipped to a high standard.
The location was extremely appealing. A quiet gated community with access to the tranquil Shingle Creek (great for an early morning run). But within reach of all the usual attractions, shops and restaurants. We could not find fault with the house.

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers

Portadown
Reviewed May 2, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

“Great stay!”
Reviewed April 18, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

We enjoyed the house so much! I'm ready to go back as soon as possible. Loved the location. Convenient and comfortable neighborhood. I had never rented a house before and was a bit nervous about the process. It was easier than a hotel! Loved having our own personal spaces, our own private pool. Everyone had their own bathrooms. It was definitely a 'home away from home'.

Luxury-minded travelers
Calne
Reviewed March 8, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

“Very nice!”
Reviewed February 5, 2012 for a stay in December 2011

We had a very nice stay at this veranda palms home. The house was very nicely presented and comfortable. It is a great place for families! We only spent 2 out of 10 days away from the house. The rest of the time we hang out by the pool and relaxed. The surrounding area is great for Mexican food and all major markets are located close by. We also have only great things to say about the booking agency and the local management. We received great service and a prompt refund of our deposit. Thanks for the great vacation!

Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing