“I had the best funnel cake ever!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Fun Spot America

Ranked #2 of 83 things to do in Kissimmee
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Fun Spot America Kissimmee has 2 unique U.S patented go-kart tracks, 18 Family and Thrill rides. Home to the worlds tallest SkyCoaster standing at 300ft! There is also a large arcade. Mine Blower roller coaster coming summer of 2017! FREE admission and FREE parking!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
“I had the best funnel cake ever!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

Our family of four decided to go to Fun Spot on a weekday afternoon (during the school year) and it was perfect! No long lines, plenty of staff, very clean facility - we had a great time!

Greg T. made me a funnel cake that was just amazing :-)...cooked to perfection. If you are ever in the Orlando area and want a change of pace, then I think you might enjoy Fun Spot!

• Finnish first
Ashburn, Virginia
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Go-carts, carnival rides, & thrill drops...what's not to love!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

Go-carts, carnival style rides and thrill drops…how can you not like this place? My family was there this past weekend and had a blast. Even my 7 yrs. old who was limited to ride with an adult on the go-carts enjoys the tracks. Although it was hotter during the day, I think that was the best time to for my family. A lot of unsupervised rowdy teens are teens are there is the evening, but the temperature was just right. I high suggest the all-day bands. We were able to enjoy the rides, leave the area (which was a great time for the children to eat lunch and take naps) and come back later that night. If you just want to get away from the big crowds and the larger parks, you would love Fun Spot!

1 Thank Alma T
Lithonia GA
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Economical fun, all day long!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

We visited the Orlando location back in 2008 when the kids were a bit younger, so I didn't think that they would enjoy this as much as they did. We visited shortly after they opened on April 10th and had so much that we decided to come back later that evening.Go karts are fast, which the kids loved, and the tracks are just challenging enough to make it interesting for adults. We'll certainly be back!

DUNNELLON
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“It has something for everyone of all ages...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

The have rides great variety of different foods, drinks, lots of things for the kids and even thrill rides for the adults... I will be going back there soon.. My family and I had a blast..

Visited February 2013
Apopka, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Economical Orlando area Fun for Kids”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

Saw the ad on TV; sis and grandson visit every April; already had done Disney, Epcot, Universal; looking for something less pricey, but entertaining for a 12 yr old. Opened at 10 AM; no crowds or lines; but WOW, did WE have fun. The three of us rode everything except the Skywire. The operating staff girls and guys were extremely friendly and helpful. Free parking and a group rate is available. AND ice cold beer is available for us adults while the kids enjoy indoor time at the Arcade. My great-nephew said he truly had a blast and even three days later is still talking about what fun he had! Two pricing structures: an arm band gives you access to almost everything; or you can pay as you go. I recommend the arm band. Also within 500 yards of walking distance is Red Lobster Restaurant and a Pizza place. Wonderful Experience!