“Fun for a short amount of time, keeps me coming back.”
Review of Fun Spot America

Ranked #2 of 84 things to do in Kissimmee
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Fun Spot America Kissimmee has 2 unique U.S patented go-kart tracks, 18 Family and Thrill rides. Home to the worlds tallest SkyCoaster standing at 300ft! There is also a large arcade. Mine Blower roller coaster brand new for 2017! FREE admission and FREE parking!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Reviewed May 8, 2012

I visit Orlando often and every single time I end up visiting here whether it be with someone new or the usual people. It is a place to bring people to kill time for a while, it isn't someplace to go if you are looking for hours of fun.

The only things that I find are worth my money are go-karts, skycoaster (at least once in your life), and Kandlestix. Kandlestix is a neat little store there that will custom make you some pretty beautiful candles.

My first time doing skycoaster was last week and my friend and I were a little nervous. We asked the gentlemen how secure it was. Normally this is followed by explaining how many pounds it will safely hold or explaining the safety suits we are locked into - but he chose to ignore our question. We asked again after they suited us and we were about to go up and the same gentleman and another woman ignored the question. It wasn't even to be funny or scare us more, they merely had no personalities and despite speaking English did not want to comfort or educate us which must be illegal in one way or another considering the risks.

That irresponsibility and dryness alone was enough to make me never want to go on again. It was very fun but if they cannot assure me the ride is safe or even say ANYTHING, I will be staying far away and not suggesting others go on that ride.

If you do go-karts do all 3 courses. They are different and all very fun. Each lasts about 10 minutes.

Judy D, Marketing Administrator at Fun Spot America, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2012

Hello,

I wanted to follow up with you about your concerns with being ignored by the SkyCoaster employees. Can you please provide names, date/time or description of these employees so the issue can be addressed. I can assure you our employees are not trained to ignore the guest and I truly apologize that you felt ignored by these employees. I assure you management will address your concerns with the employees.

Judy Davis
Fun Spot
Marketing Administrator

Write a ReviewReviews (2,681)
All reviews
in 26 reviews
"carts"
in 261 reviews

Reviewed May 8, 2012

right next to "Old Town" Fun spot has a bunch of carnival type rides with a few added attractions. Some carnival games and foods also.

Reviewed May 8, 2012

Fun Spot was a nice little amusement park close to my hotel. It has about 20 rides,arcade and quite a few places to eat. My kids loved the gocarts. Great place to just spend an evening with the kids.

Reviewed May 3, 2012

maybe ok for the older kids, its a little fun fair kind of atmosphere not like Disney or universal, its ok for a look around , parking is free and so is entrance to the "Fun Spot"