“Good good ” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 786 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood, Bahamian, Jamaican, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: New opening - 10 weeks or so
“Good good ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Ate here while on vacation, it was very good. We sat inside but outside looked fun. Our service was fast and friendly. The only downside was it was loud in the restaurant. There were a lot of large groups.

Northern Ireland
“very dissapointing”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

Our family like this chain as its one of the few you can go to for something different when you get to the stage of your holiday when you can't face another steak or burger. This was the first time we'd tried this location and it was as busy as the others. The service was good enough but the plates were filthy as you could feel food residue over them and my wifes was so bad she asked for a new plate. I'd have put up with this to be honest as we're not serial complainers, however when my sons ribs came I had to ask for a steak knife to help him cut them and they weren't edible which spoilt the meal for us all as he was put off anything after that. Having been to this chain a few times now my sense is they don't feel they have to try to hard anymore, as despite our experience the place was heaving. I'd advise trying BJ's brewery instead - we tried two locations and they were both excellent and had similar range on the menu.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank kirby91
Whitefield, New Hampshire, United States
“Great Lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014

I stopped here spur of the moment while heading home from an "adventure". it was early, ~11:40, so there was hardly anyone there! I was immediately shown my seat and the waiter came right over.He had a few recommendations which turned out to be GREAT! I loved their spicy popcorn shrimp! I couldn't eat it all so save some to take home. Even for supper it was still GREAT! Then had their bowtie pasta with grilled chicken. It was worth the wait! My dessert Pina Colada was a surprise it was so good! My waiter, ED, made me feel right at home and always had a wonderful smile on his face...I noticed he was wonderful with everyone he served! The Caribbean atmosphere and background music made for some nice ambiance! I would definitely recommend this place and hope to stop in again some day!

Regina, Canada
“Nice Location Good Service Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014

We really liked this restaurant for the location - looking over the bay, the look, and we had good service. The prices were fair and the portion size for me was good. If in the area we likely will visit once again.

• Visited November 2013
chicago
“Very Very Good Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

Other excellent restaurant with excellent foods this was my first time it will not be my last the place is beautiful with live Caribbean music playing now let talk about the food we had the jerk chicken is was more than delicious we also had a drink in a pineapple with rum and small piece of frozen pineapples inside it was great Service was very good if you like good food this is the place