“So good we went twice”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 792 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood, Bahamian, Jamaican, Bar, Pub
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: New opening - 10 weeks or so
Warwick, United Kingdom
“So good we went twice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

We tried this place just for somewhere different, it was a great decision, the service was fast and the food delicious. Caribbean cuisine makes a real change it's a shame they don't gave these places here in the UK. The children's meals are huge, my nephew had a bowl of pasta I would struggle with. Nice to have non alcoholic cocktails.

Visited February 2014

gibson city, illinois
“Love Bahama Breeze. .”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

Happy hours are the best...great drinks and appetizers and you are good to go. Never been disappointed at any BB location

KC
“Always delivers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

I've eaten at Bahama Breeze restaurants in other cities and they always deliver solid "Island" food. We arrived at Happy Hour and ended up making dinner out of appetizers because of the 1/2 price special. I had the Coconut Shrimp which were good and I also had a half order of the Jamaican Jerk Wings. The wings were incredible and I wish I had skipped the shrimp and ordered more wings! Our service was attentive and polite. I wish I had one closer to home, but it's a nice treat to look forward to on holidays.

Shelburn
“Very Good!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

Everytime we come to Orlando we make sure we come here at least once. Everything is great. Love the atmosphere, the music, the food. Was disappointed in the mixed/frozen drinks tho.

Visited February 2014
Portadown, United Kingdom
“Not usual standard”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

Had previous good experiences here, but not this time. The Shrimp and Lobster quesadilla had almost NO fish in it. I mentioned to the server and she shrugged and said sorry. NOT GOOD. Just lost a customer.