“Surprisingly Good”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 802 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: New opening - 10 weeks or so
Torquay, United Kingdom
“Surprisingly Good”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We had truied Bahama Breeze a few years ago after everyone raved about it - but we were more than a little under-whelmed. Have to say on that occasion we chose the one in Lake Buena Vista at the end of the road with Downtown Disney on it.

Anyway we decided to try again, but this time to the restaurant on the W Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway - the 192. well what a difference a change of location can make. This restaurant was much more inviting, cooler, professional and friendly. The food was good - and what had turned out to be a bad previous experience left us feeling that we would actually come back to this location again. As its nice to have some different style of food when in Kissimmee area, as you can get bogged down with Italian, pizza and steak elsewhere. Yes it not the cheapest chain restaurant but we actually enjoyed it. My partner had the special of the night which was something with prawns and I had one of the traditional curries from the menu - which was excellent. Would I return - YES, would i recommend - YES (although only this location at present)

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Andrew T

New York City, New York
“Great Place”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Nice outdoor seating on this warm nights.

Great food and wonderful cocktails more of a special night out for us expense wise but of course you don't need to have those yummy cocktails.

• Visited March 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Enjoyed the food and ambience.”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My partner and I went there for lunch when they opened, to try something different. I hadn't been to a Bahama Breeze in awhile, so I wanted to try this new location. I was surprised to find an almost elegant tropical feel to the interior; it was nicely done. We sat near to the bar and was served by the bartender. The food was fresh and had a nice twist, such as the mango flavored icecream on mixed fresh fruit. Our server was very "on"; polite and smiling, but I wasn't sure if it was 100% genuine. Overall, I'd go back.

• Visited February 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“great fish tacos and yucca fries!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Our waiter was very attentive (even on Valentine's Day) and the food was very tasty and appropriately priced.

Visited February 2013
Florida
“Old menu was better”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I used to love Bahama Breeze restaurants but ever since they changed their menu I really can't find anything I like! I'm not really all that fussy but, I really liked the kabobs and the chicken santiago served with the fried yucca. The last few times I've been there I've tried the chicken with cilantro crema, the mahi with the nut crust and the seafood paella. None of these stand out as something I care to eat again. I don't know why they took away such popular entrees to be replaced with bland sauces, dry fish and fattening fried chicken and rice bowls.
The one thing they kept which I love is the seafood chowder. I hope they don't take that away too!

• Visited January 2013