“Old menu was better”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 822 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: New opening - 10 weeks or so
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I used to love Bahama Breeze restaurants but ever since they changed their menu I really can't find anything I like! I'm not really all that fussy but, I really liked the kabobs and the chicken santiago served with the fried yucca. The last few times I've been there I've tried the chicken with cilantro crema, the mahi with the nut crust and the seafood paella. None of these stand out as something I care to eat again. I don't know why they took away such popular entrees to be replaced with bland sauces, dry fish and fattening fried chicken and rice bowls.
The one thing they kept which I love is the seafood chowder. I hope they don't take that away too!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,603)

Reviewed February 12, 2013

We went to Bahamas Breeze as we had a gift card and , there it was! We started with coconut shrimp app which were very good. Nice accompanying sauce was sweet and thick. Wife had cilantro lime cream chicken. Small portion still had leftovers. I had Mahi Mahi grilled with lemon butter and almond crust. It was almost too much to eat but too good no to. Our waitress was very sweet and represented the restaurant well. The night manager stopped by just to make sure all was to our satisfaction. Booth was comfortable even though we were seated by a dorr to their veranda. I liked it!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

we tried this place after getting back from our cruise. one of the main reason we stopped here was for the conch fritters. they were nasty, nothing like what we had just had in the Bahamas. even the burger was just ok. I don't think I would return to this place.

1  Thank kellyfelly20
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Bahama Breeze is convenient to where we usually stay so it has become our dining out favorite for convenience(easy in-easy out), very good food, good service, good selection of drinks, and the list goes on. My wife especially likes their salads, The next time we are in the area, we will definitely be dining there again.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I'm usually flying solo for lunch, so I tend to eat at the bar in most restaurants. This is one place I can't. There bar stools are totally flat and the most uncomfortable thing to ever sit on. So, once your in your comfortable booth or table, the food is good. If the weather isn't to hot or cold, there outdoor patio adds to the dining experience.