“All of the staff we met today were Very Friendly, making this visit extra special. ”
Review of Kissimmee Go-Karts

Kissimmee Go-Karts
Ranked #6 of 26 Fun & Games in Kissimmee
Merida, Mexico
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

My son and I tried the go karts and we had a blast. The track is a large mile long curving with bridges/hills and very fun to maneuver. If you are a safety conscious person you will note the seatbelts do not stay tightened and loosen each lap around the track. It may be the vibration causing it as you are seated very low etc. I think if you drive safely you have no need to be concerned. The gators are well cared for and well fed and in the cool weather are not very interested in being fed. I asked a bunch of questions about them and a nice guy who works there told me they come from a breeding farm and go back there after they reach a certain size. The arcade was fun we ended up with 378 tickets from 40 tokens and the prizes are the usual little trinkets you find at an arcade. We are planning to go back we had so much fun!!!!! Really a great time at a small establishment with the go karts being the high light.

1 Thank DarciPenner

Sheridan, Wyoming
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Refreshing!”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

What a delightful time we had here! The 'big kids' drove the faster carts while Gramma and the two g.sons played in the slower carts but on the same track. ALL of the staff was VERY courteous and helpful. The arcade was busy and noisy but well maintained and staffed. The only drawback to the whole carting experience was that my safety restraints would not stay tight. When I pointed it out at the end of the ride, the cart was taken out of service to be taken care of. I'd skip the gator feed, they were pretty unitnerested
If we're ever back in the area, we will return!

1 Thank mrsdustysmom
Saint Augustine
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Go Karting with a Groupon”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

This was a fun thing to do if you had a groupon. 9 laps around was very fun for my teenagers , 40 tokens for the arcade and gator food. I certainly wouldn;t buy gator food since they really weren't hungry. The prizes for the tickets took more tickets then normal arcades but, my 10 year old loved it anyway. I would go again if I had a Groupon.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Disappointedindisney
Toronto, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Boys loved it again!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

This was our 2nd trip to Kissimmee Go-Karts and the boys loved it so much. They went twice. We fed the alligators, played arcade and went on the go carts. Very friendly staff and clean place.

Moncton, NB
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Death trap”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

This place is a death trap. Seat belts not working. They loosen up after 1lap. The go carts felt like they would fall apart. Avoid this place

Visited December 2013
james s, Manager at Kissimmee Go-Karts, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Sorry you were dissapointed. The 5 reviews before you had a great time. It may be diffrent in East Coast of Canada where helmets are mandatroy and reduces the noise level, however we have one of the safest track records in the Industry.