“Excellent food and variety”
Review of Ichiban Buffet

Ichiban Buffet
Ranked #112 of 822 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We tried Ichiban Buffet on a whim since it is close to our workplace. We were amazed at the sheer size of the place when we walked in. In fact, even with multiple visits over the last two months, I swear we haven't seen everything yet. The food is fresh and well maintained. You can tell that the chefs really pay attention to quality and detail. I also like the option to take out. That is hard to find in a buffet but is so important to the folks who work in the area and are on a limited time frame. The one thing that keeps me from giving this place a "5" is the way that they inspect your to go boxes for "contraband". I understand that they would go broke quickly at $7 a box if all the guest took was sushi, but to inspect my lunch every time I go there is insulting. At some point, you have to trust your regular customers. Especially when they send you MANY new customers from their resort.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Had a lunchtime buffet after a busy few hours in Disney. Made a welcome change after the usual American fare. Cheap in price ($10-ish), but for the price, the variety was very good. A huge selection of sushi and Chinese dishes, including a seafood bar and dessert. Would recommend.

1  Thank BPandRP
Reviewed April 12, 2014

While in Kissimmee two weeks ago we were delighted to return to The Ichiban buffet. As a family group last year we ate there on several occasions over our three week stay. This time as a couple we only had five nights in Kissimmee but ate there three times so it has to be good!
There is a wide range of foods and all have their own flavour, unlike many buffets where everything seems to taste the same. The trays are continually topped up with hot fresh food so everything is hot as flavoursome. The dessert selection is pretty good but seems to be a bit of a downfall in a lot of the buffet restaurants, but there is also plenty of fresh fruit to choose from.
The place could maybe do with freshening up but we are always happy to return.

1  Thank Wendy M
Reviewed April 12, 2014

I say the bad, I say good, the excellent food, bad bad bad service. Yesterday 11 april 2014 an employee brought me the ticket without I finish eating; and then I force myself to give tip she wanted, not what I could. It's my fourth visit and never have a good experience. I am considering reporting them to the BBB. I'm sorry my English no perfect. Segun digo lo bueno digo lo malo; la comida exelente, el servicio malo. Ayer 11 april 2014 una empleada me trajo el boleto sin yo terminar de comer; y luego me obligo a darle la propina que ella queria, no la que yo podia. Es mi cuarta visita y nunca tengo una buena experiencia. Estoy considerando denunciarlos al BBB

2  Thank joemarrero
Reviewed April 9, 2014

We almost did not go to this restaurant due to a 1 star review on April 1. But looked at all the other reviews and decided to give it a try. The restaurant smelt amazing from all the food cooking and was so bright and clean. We found the staff very attentive and efficient. The food was fresh and hot. Maybe just a touch on the salty side though. If you are a fan of Chinese buffets you should try this amazing restaurant. After a very satisfying meal we were totally shocked when the bill arrived. We were expecting it to be a lot more. We will definitely go back!