“Wide selection”

Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed February 12, 2014

We decided to try Ichiban Buffet after looking at some of the reviews in Trip Advisor..
Seems like those couple of poor reviews come from people who what a 5 star meal at a 2 star price. Ichiban has a huge selection, our party of six was more then happy with the food and the selection.
If we are ever back in the area, you can be sure we'll be stopping at Ichiban again,
the waitress was more then friendly, came to our table numerous times to clear empty plates as well as refill our drinks.
You won't go wrong eating at Ichiban

Reviewed February 10, 2014

I don't know how this buffet can afford to feed the people that come in here all that they can eat...some people are huge and can eat a lot and some people do not leave a tip. After reading some of the reviews, I did notice that our waitress encouranged a Russian table, who probably come in frequently, to leave a tip but they did not. This is not a fancy, dressup place but keeps quite busy and offers a good lunch at a ridiculously low price! If you want to spend more than $7 per person and be served by well dressed waiters, go elsewhere.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

I was looking for a Chinese buffet close to where I was staying to take my visiting family. I have no complaints about the price, service or selection of items. But the quality, freshness and cleanliness of the restaurant disappointed me slightly.

Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Just a regular Chinese buffet that has edible sushi and made-to-order Hibachi. Best thing is the clams in black bean sauce. I would come back again. If you come for dinner and eat snow crabs, you would be charged an extra $3.99.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

might i say that for the price the variety of food is excellent, they have all types of seafood american food sushi a good combination, the service is good with the exception that i felt the waiters were trying to rush you out to quickly!