“Good, Fast and CHEAP”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Scotch Plains, New Jersey
“Good, Fast and CHEAP”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I don't know how this buffet can afford to feed the people that come in here all that they can eat...some people are huge and can eat a lot and some people do not leave a tip. After reading some of the reviews, I did notice that our waitress encouranged a Russian table, who probably come in frequently, to leave a tip but they did not. This is not a fancy, dressup place but keeps quite busy and offers a good lunch at a ridiculously low price! If you want to spend more than $7 per person and be served by well dressed waiters, go elsewhere.

• Visited February 2014

• Korean first
Hollywood, Florida
“I was disappointed”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I was looking for a Chinese buffet close to where I was staying to take my visiting family. I have no complaints about the price, service or selection of items. But the quality, freshness and cleanliness of the restaurant disappointed me slightly.

• Visited January 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good for the price”
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Just a regular Chinese buffet that has edible sushi and made-to-order Hibachi. Best thing is the clams in black bean sauce. I would come back again. If you come for dinner and eat snow crabs, you would be charged an extra $3.99.

“great price great food!”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

might i say that for the price the variety of food is excellent, they have all types of seafood american food sushi a good combination, the service is good with the exception that i felt the waiters were trying to rush you out to quickly!

• Visited February 2014
kissimmee, FL
“Good Asian Styl Buffet”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

I and my wife along with four friends decided on an Asian lunch. We chose Ichiban Buffet, Before going I checked the reviews online and after reading some pretty bad reviews I was a little apprehensive about going there but we were pleasantly surprised it was very good, They have a large selection of food including a sushi bar (I prefer my seafood cooked) and a lot of salad and fruit to choose from, everything was fresh and tasty. The wait staff was very friendly and attentive. The decor was beautiful.
The people that wrote those bad reviews must of been having bad days themselves, all six of us agreed that we would be back.

• Visited January 2014