This is an extremely nice hotel with all the amenities you would expect from a Gaylord. The one caution I would highlight is how expensive the shops & restaurants can be. Everything outside your room is outrageously expensive and generally way over priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes from Central Florida's world-famous theme parks, including Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando and Sea World, the 1,416-room Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center is the ideal destination for leisure and business travelers alike. This spectacular resort in Kissimmee, Florida features 4.5 acres of beautifully manicured gardens and themed environments beneath a signature glass-covered atrium. On-site leisure and recreation opportunities abound with the Cypress Springs Water Park, featuring a double FlowRider and drop slide in addition to a multi-level treehouse water playground; the adults-only South Beach Pool; Forbes Travel Guide's Four Star Relache Spa & Salon; Wreckers Sports Bar, featuring a two-story sports screen; and a 24 hour fitness center. And with eight restaurants and lounges ranging from fine dining at Old Hickory Steakhouse to casual poolside fare at SandBar, Gaylord Palms offers something for every appetite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gaylord Palms Hotel Kissimmee
- Gaylord Resort
- Gaylord Palms Resort Orlando
- Gaylord Palms Orlando