Econo Lodge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Wyndham Cypress Palms(Orlando)
Comfort Inn(Kissimmee)
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 7, 2005

I was apprehensive, because the hotel was so cheap; however, it exceeded my expectations. The staff was nice and helpful and the room was plenty clean. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2005
2  Thank Dodger2010
Ontario, Canada
Reviewed March 19, 2005

Cheap rates for march break but..... don't rely on the shuttle service, rooms are not very clean, helps if you speak spanish, neighbour's roof leaked on the 3rd and top floor, free breakfast is donuts and muffins in plastic from a box. ok for a one night stay over i guess but the rooms smell The staff were great though, very friendly and accommadating.

• Stayed: March 2005
8  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 28, 2004

We booked for 4 nights via the internet - it looked great .
The reality was the worst hotel we encountered in a month in USA.
The room was smelly and unpleasant, the bed did not feel clean and the plumbing woke us up at 5am.

As for the breakfast.... why do they bother?

We left after one night and forfeited the money we had paid for the other three nights.

• Stayed: March 2004
8  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Mt. Holly, NJ
Reviewed March 19, 2004

The Econolodge was pretty good for the price. I paid 29.99 a night and I thought the service was good for the price. I mean come on it's not the Hilton but if you looking for cheap but not a dump than this is the motel for you. You can't expect a really upscale motel for this price.
The pool is beautiful and I thought the staff was nice I liked the motel expecially the price!

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 6, 2004

First, sorry for my english, I speak french.

I had a reservation for 6 nights since october 2003 (December 26 to January 1st), and I had ask for a refrigerator and a microwave in the room

We arrived early, the December 25, and went to Econo Lodge Polynesian to have one more night, this 25. No place. I confirmed my reservation and asked to registerer know, to make sure for te fridge and microwave.
The woman told me she can't, to come back early the next morning, what I did.

The December 26, I was there à 9h30, and asked the woman for my room and for the fridge and the microwave - No problem was here answer. She called to reserve them.

I also talked to her about the false publicity on the web pages of this hotel and she told me that the boss had notified the companies to modify the informations on their web sites.

When we where back, at about midnight (the shuttle was very late), there was no fridge and microwave in the room - Anyone at the lobby either.

I had to go to the lobby of the other hotel (at the Econo Lodge Polynesian, there is two hotel attached - we have to go to this other hotel's Lobby for services mostly often and for breakfast). The man told me that there is no fridge at this hour and that I had to wait to the next day.

We were obligated to delay our visit to Disney to make sure that we can put our things in the fridge before living.

I had to go back at the lobby in the morning, at 9h00 cause almost no fridge yet !!

And I won't elaborate on all the problems : noise, sound, hair dryer unusable, delay of the shuttle, and, especially, the service...etc.

So, if you want services.... forget the Econo Lodge Polynesian.

Lise