Econo Lodge
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$92
$87
Clarion Suites Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$97
Celebration Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$109
$95
  • Pool
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$93
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$107
$102
  • Restaurant
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$135
$119
QualityInn
$373
$205
Cancelon
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 3, 2013

If you just want a place to crash, this is the place. It is very run down, including the pool area. I stayed here for just $20 (booked on Travelocity) and felt it was worth it since I spent all day at Disney World and only went there late at night to sleep. If I was planning to stay and use the pool I would stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I stayed there for one night nothing like what they post online saying the have 32" flat screen tv's. That was a lie. No blanket on the bed was folded on top of the dresser and was dirty after unfolding it. Floor wasn't vacumed in the room had stuff all over it. The rooms are very run down. Should not be allowed to operate under Choice Hotels. The WI-FI was also a joke. Not worth it.

Room Tip: Find another hotel!!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank bgbeachbum
Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

We booked 2 nights and were pleasantly surprised upon check in. After reading the reviews I expected a horrible experience. The room was clean, beds were very comfortable. My daughter of course enjoyed the flat screen t.v. We needed more towels and front desk brought them up as soon as we called. The bathroom looked as if the tile was new. The location is awesome. 5 miles from Disney and the rates were great. Our room had 2 queen size beds, microwave and mini fridge for $ 47 a night. Will definitely stay again!

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank phovdet
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Seriously run down. No blankets on the beds. Found blanks on a shelf, they where covered with hair. Mold in the shower. A/C also had mold in it. TV had maybe 20 channels and you have to wiggle the wire to get reception. There are debris all over the place in the parking lot. Parking yeah that is a joke too!

The pictures on all the sites.... yeah I don't know where those where taken it was certainly not at this place. I checked in at 3:32 pm went to our show and dinner came back at 1:00 am and checked out. I wish I actually took time to look around the room before going to the show. I would have checked out immediately. Just looked at my credit card account online and currently there are 2 charges for my horrible room (credit card company has been notified). In which I wouldn't even sleep in.

Room Tip: Avoid this place!!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I booked though Choice Hotels. We stayed 2 nights while visiting Disney World; once on our trip down & once going home. We only needed a place to sleep both nights. The hotel is run down. There was no comforter on the beds for either visit, just a dingy blanket. The room smelled terrible. The WiFi is a joke. There were not enough towels for 2 adults & 2 children. On our way back home we figured the stay would be about the same, again, we were just looking for a place to sleep before the 9 hour drive back home. I had booked both rooms in advance and did not want to lose money. I should have just let the $35 go and spent extra elsewhere. The first room we were given had not been cleaned, the bed was unmade and there were used towels on the floor. The second room we were given was equally gross. The pillows and sheets had hair on them. It is obvious that they DO NOT CLEAN THEIR LINENS. It looked as if the bed was simply remade after the last person checked out. Again, not enough towels for everyone. The sink area was not clean. The air conditioner did not work well. There was a flat screen TV in the room but most of the channels were fuzzy. The old entertainment center had been slid over to the side of the room. There was a broken couch left in the stairwell along with a mini-van seat. I would NOT recommend this hotel to anyone, especially travelers with children. I've stayed in budget hotels before so I know you get what you pay for but they have by far been the worst. This place is a health risk.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family