“Great Summer Vacation!!”
Review of Zip Orlando

Zip Orlando
Ranked #35 of 84 things to do in Kissimmee
More attraction details
Owner description: Our zip line is the highest, fastest, and longest around!! Comprised of single and double cables that are hugged by the tree tops, this adventure experience is for most anyone. There are a total of 8 zips and 3 suspension bridges, almost a mile of tree top adventure. Zip Orlando is not age restrictive, but we do have weight limitations; minimum 70 maximum is 270 pounds. The tour lasts 2-3 hours and is $95/person, Florida residents get $20 off.This zipline tour is the REAL DEAL, family friendly, and all the staff are certified trained! Far better than surrounding tours that offer kid like ziplines, rather, real ziplines from 225 to almost 1,000 feet long! Plus, right here in Kissimmee, just minutes from all the attractions! Don't waste your time driving in your car upwards of an hour for other lesser tours! Spend your time on our ZIPLINES!
Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Summer Vacation!!”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

While looking for different things to do in Orlando with my husband (67) and my grandson (9), I came upon the Zip Orlando website. What a FANTASTIC find!! The "boys" had SO much fun zipping through the trees and I had two hours to relax on their back dock just reading a book and watching the cows. My husband is a former Marine and skydiver , while my grandson had never done this before. Brought back memories for one and something new and exiting for the other. Can't say enough good things about the two men in charge--just know they are VERY professional and will take great care of you. First thing my little guy said was "Can we go again?"
If your in Orlando, don't hesitate on trying this fun experience.

Visited June 2014

Columbus, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“awesome and exhausting!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We did this trip after reading all of the reviews. Their office was nice, nothing fancy but clean and they had pictures and shelves of t-shirts for sale. When we arrived the office was locked up, we had to wait for the guides to arrive. They got us checked in and then we all drove over to the location. The course is on a cow farm, so you had to watch where you step! The guides were helpful and knowledgeable. I was not scared for the at all - and I'm not crazy about heights. I would go again in a heartbeat! Words of advice, you're going to sweat a lot and wear sunscreen!

Visited June 2014
4 Thank Beth H
Orlando, Florida
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Fun, Hilarious, Exhausting”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

I loved Zip Orlando! My boyfriend brought me as a surprise after working long hours for a month straight - zipping around in the tree tops was fun; watching my boyfriend get stuck in the middle of the zip line was hilarious, but by the end of the tour, I was exhausted! Be prepared when you go! Wear sunblock, drink lots of water, and bring shades if you're sensitive to sun light.

Visited April 2014
4 Thank FrenchSaladDressing
Novi, Michigan
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great Birthday Present for my Husband!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

I bought a Zip Orlando LivingSocial voucher for my husband's birthday and we were able to go to the 6:00PM Tour on his birthday. Overall, the experience was great as the staff was friendly and incredibly hilarious but there were a few things that I have to highlight.

Pros - Staff was incredibly welcoming and hilarious, several zip lines were the fastest that we had ever experienced, and the 6PM had the most beautiful sunset that I had seen in Florida. We got a great deal using our LivingSocial voucher so that was a great way to save $$$ and still experience this specific activity.

Cons - The registration office was not open exactly at 5:30PM when we arrived for check-in so we drove around for a few minutes to waste time. The registration office and where you will be zip lining is in two different places so you have to make an extra trip about 5 blocks away to zip line. The main place where you will be zip lining is in this farm which was really scary at 6PM and did not have the most beautiful scenery. The lady that we spoke with for registering told us that the 6PM tour was the most beautiful because of the sunset but, besides the sunset, you do not see anything else so you miss out on the scenery around you.

Overall, I would recommend the 3PM tour so you can still see the scenery and enjoy the sun coming down as well since the tour will end around 5PM. Also, make sure to bring bug spray or wear long pants/shirts as mosquitoes will tear you up in the farm.

Visited March 2014
10 Thank MrsAlexanderRamos
Madison, Wisconsin
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Above the trees and very professional!”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

We did this as a family for my dad's 60th Birthday. Two people in the group had never zip lined before and felt extremely safe. The staff was very professional and the scenery was great. The owners of the land are the original family that owned the land Disney is on and have kept this bit of land untouched for generations. The entire tour is in the tree canopy and very beautiful. We were all very happy with the event and definitely recommend Zip Orlando.

Visited November 2013