“Great Guides, average ziplines”
Review of Zip Orlando

Zip Orlando
Ranked #37 of 84 things to do in Kissimmee
More attraction details
Owner description: Our zip line is the highest, fastest, and longest around!! Comprised of single and double cables that are hugged by the tree tops, this adventure experience is for most anyone. There are a total of 8 zips and 3 suspension bridges, almost a mile of tree top adventure. Zip Orlando is not age restrictive, but we do have weight limitations; minimum 70 maximum is 270 pounds. The tour lasts 2-3 hours and is $95/person, Florida residents get $20 off.This zipline tour is the REAL DEAL, family friendly, and all the staff are certified trained! Far better than surrounding tours that offer kid like ziplines, rather, real ziplines from 225 to almost 1,000 feet long! Plus, right here in Kissimmee, just minutes from all the attractions! Don't waste your time driving in your car upwards of an hour for other lesser tours! Spend your time on our ZIPLINES!
Reviewed August 22, 2012

This was my 4th time ziplining but the first for my son (age 11) & husband. I think this is a great beginner zip. My husband & son had a great experience. The ziplines are located in what looks like farmland and minimal, small trees. I prefer zips with a better view and valleys so you aren't zipping over flat ground. Both of our guides were professional with great senses of humor.

There are newer reviews for Zip Orlando

Reviewed August 5, 2012

This place is great!! Zip Orlando is a guided tour. You put your harness on and climb the ladders but the guides are responsible for hooking you up to the zip line and braking you after your zip. I had Carl & Brooke as guides and they are hysterical. There's even a couple of zip lines where you can race your friends/spouse/significant other down the line. I highly recommend checking this place out. Will definitely visit Zip Orlando again!

3  Thank dgjenne
Reviewed July 24, 2012

This lil adventure was a birthday surprise for my hubby. This was our first time and with all the good reviews we choose Zip Orlando...and we're very happy we did. First off Ashley and Hector are GREAT guides. I absolutely love them...very fun but also very safe and informative. All in all a great experience and we can't wait to zip again!

1  Thank JohnnieSunshine
Reviewed July 11, 2012

The staff knew their safety, team working and customer service skills. The zipline course was great for the beginners and active adventurer. We will return to do this again. Wear outdoor clothes, closed toed shoes and bring your camera. GO enjoy the great outdoors.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

great temp this year we usually visit twice a year once in summer and once in fall summer was great this year