“Great food, small portions.”
Review of Taste of Punjab

Taste of Punjab
Ranked #80 of 807 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Kissimmee
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

This is my first time tasting Indian food, so please forgive me if I'm off my opinion. The food is wonderful and the service is very adequate. My only complaint is that it seemed that the amount of food given to you for the price is not enough.
The food itself, was very delicious though.
Definitely would recommend for taste and service.

Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

We had chicken and lamb korma and butter chicken. All were good. Sauces were a little thicker than we would have liked. We don't live close by, but if were to return, we would have them kick up the heat.

Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

This was my and my husband's first Indian restaurant experience. We went with a couple from England who are quite familiar with the menu. What wonderful flavors!!! We shared several plates of varying heat levels and all were just perfect. I highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed February 25, 2014

This was my first experience with Indian food. I didn't know what to expect. Fortunately my daughter was with me and she is a foody. The staff was gracious and did everything they could to make us feel at home. I wish I could tell you what I had to eat, but all I can say is that it was a shrimp dish and it was excellent. They ask what level of heat you want in your food. I chose medium and it was perfect. The cheese flat bread was wonderful as well. I am going back my next time in town.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

This restaurant was right in front of the hotel I stayed in. I love Indian food and wanted a light meal the first night. I had the hot and sour soup and garlic nan. Very very tasty. The waiters are very attentive and I had quick service. I went back another night for a full meal and had the chana palak. Again, not disappointed. The seasonings were right on target and the rice was perfectly cooked. I'd go there again.