“Great Service, Good Food”
Review of Taste of Punjab

Taste of Punjab
Ranked #61 of 818 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Kissimmee
Reviewed February 25, 2014

This was my first experience with Indian food. I didn't know what to expect. Fortunately my daughter was with me and she is a foody. The staff was gracious and did everything they could to make us feel at home. I wish I could tell you what I had to eat, but all I can say is that it was a shrimp dish and it was excellent. They ask what level of heat you want in your food. I chose medium and it was perfect. The cheese flat bread was wonderful as well. I am going back my next time in town.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

This restaurant was right in front of the hotel I stayed in. I love Indian food and wanted a light meal the first night. I had the hot and sour soup and garlic nan. Very very tasty. The waiters are very attentive and I had quick service. I went back another night for a full meal and had the chana palak. Again, not disappointed. The seasonings were right on target and the rice was perfectly cooked. I'd go there again.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

You are welcome with a smile. The staff is polite and helpful if you do not understand the menu. The place is clean. The food is very good and you can choose how spicy you want your food.

1  Thank papoutte
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Beware Vegetarians. We are vegetarians and we ordered Malai Koftha. The issue was a vegetarian Malai Koftha had a piece of MEAT in it. sO PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS OF WHAT YOU ARE EATING ESPECIALLY FOR VEGETERIANS.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Reasonable restaurant which we visited whilst in Orlando , food was very good and served quickly unfortunately I found a nut shell in my rice which I felt lowered the meal . This should have been checked before meal was served .