“At last, a decent curry in Florida!!”
Review of Taste of Punjab

Taste of Punjab
Ranked #67 of 822 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Kissimmee
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We went here April 2012, craving a good curry and we were not disappointed. I had a tasty Chicken Balti and hubby had Chicken Vindaloo, which he ate grinning throughout......so it is possible to find a decent curry in Florida!......and reasonably priced.

1  Thank MrsQPR

Reviewed May 13, 2012

I can't believe there are so many good reviews. We walked in at 7pm on a Thursday night. We were the only people there until we left. That should have been a sign to walk back out. The food was just ok. I like a little sweetness or creaminess to balance out the spice. The dishes were very one dimensional. The service was good. They filled our water after just about every sip. The garlic naan was fantastic. That's about it. It was way over priced.

Reviewed May 2, 2012

We've been visiting Orlando for 20 years and whilst we have many favourite restaurants we look forward to visiting have always craved a decent curry. This place, whilst not as polished in appearance as some of the chains, really delivered on food. We ordered a mixture of chicken and vegetable dishes and every one was tasty, different and appealing to look at.
The restaurant was also very accommodating to our toddler and fetched her some mango juice when she found one of the chutneys too spicy.
We noticed a few people calling to collect takeaway and may also use that facility in the future.

Reviewed April 28, 2012 via mobile

Visited this restuarant tonight off the back of reviews I've read on here. Got to say when we pulled up outside we were apprehensive about what the food was goin to be like.
When we got inside the decor is a bit dated, but we were seated straight away by a nice waitress, given water and brought drinks and popadoms and dips.
We ordered pretty much straight away (onion barjees, chicken samosas, chicken tikka masala and chicken korma). Starters came within 10 mins very tasty and great value. Within 10 minutes of finishing our starter our main was served. I embarrassed myself by telling them I thought they had my order wrong as I thought they had brought me lamb but it was actually dark chicken meat, but they took it back and changed it to white meat no problems, and very apologetic, when really it was my fault for being fussy!!
All in all a great meal on a par with our favourite Indian restuarant back home which we have been going to for years! So if your in the area and fancy a tasty meal head their way!!

4  Thank Elisajane0107
Reviewed April 22, 2012

My friends and I are always looking for good Indian Food. This restaurant hit the spot. The food was wonderful and the service was terrific.
On a return visit a few weeks later with my husband the owner recognized me and even remembered what my friends and I ordered.
Will be going back and back.

2  Thank cherylJoy