“Flavour and spice” 5 of 5 bubbles

Taste of Punjab
Ranked #81 of 786 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown Kissimmee
Leeds, UK
“Flavour and spice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2012

We've been visiting Orlando for 20 years and whilst we have many favourite restaurants we look forward to visiting have always craved a decent curry. This place, whilst not as polished in appearance as some of the chains, really delivered on food. We ordered a mixture of chicken and vegetable dishes and every one was tasty, different and appealing to look at.
The restaurant was also very accommodating to our toddler and fetched her some mango juice when she found one of the chutneys too spicy.
We noticed a few people calling to collect takeaway and may also use that facility in the future.

• Visited May 2012

Driffield, United Kingdom
“Excellent food, don't let the exterior or the decor put you off it's worth it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2012 via mobile

Visited this restuarant tonight off the back of reviews I've read on here. Got to say when we pulled up outside we were apprehensive about what the food was goin to be like.
When we got inside the decor is a bit dated, but we were seated straight away by a nice waitress, given water and brought drinks and popadoms and dips.
We ordered pretty much straight away (onion barjees, chicken samosas, chicken tikka masala and chicken korma). Starters came within 10 mins very tasty and great value. Within 10 minutes of finishing our starter our main was served. I embarrassed myself by telling them I thought they had my order wrong as I thought they had brought me lamb but it was actually dark chicken meat, but they took it back and changed it to white meat no problems, and very apologetic, when really it was my fault for being fussy!!
All in all a great meal on a par with our favourite Indian restuarant back home which we have been going to for years! So if your in the area and fancy a tasty meal head their way!!

4 Thank Elisajane0107
Orlando
“Great Food - Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2012

My friends and I are always looking for good Indian Food. This restaurant hit the spot. The food was wonderful and the service was terrific.
On a return visit a few weeks later with my husband the owner recognized me and even remembered what my friends and I ordered.
Will be going back and back.

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank cherylJoy
West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“A good curry - (3/5 on uk scale, but a definite 4/5 on the away scale!)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2012

Great service, very friendly. Busy and popular place. All very tastey although slightly different to uk dishes, but several old favourites on the menu.

Lamb very tender and not at all fatty.

Would visit again :)

1 Thank BeenB4
Rockville, Maryland
“Good Indian Food near Disney World”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2012

The reviews were good; this was our first time. They had nice vegetarian options, including unusual ones like Achari Aloo and Methi Malai Matar. Also a few Indian-Chinese and chat items. The place is clean and there was no wait. Good service; will try again.

• Visited March 2012