“Spacious and comfortable!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Location Map
Play Area
Pool at Clubhouse
Movie Theater at Clubhouse (free for guests)
Clubhouse amenities
Play Area
Tennis Court
Clubhouse
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Spacious and comfortable!”
Reviewed January 22, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

My husband, three children, and mother in law recently stayed here for a long weekend to go to Disney. It was clean, comfortable, and spacious. Having a full kitchen plus washer and dryer was a bonus. We will definitely stay here again!

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers

Reviewed May 30, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway
“Review”
Reviewed May 11, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Very comfortable condo - great beds. Community is secure and top rate. Very convenient to parks yet out of all the congestion. Owner very easy to deal with and very responsive.

People with disabilities Older travelers
“Wonderful as advertised!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

The property was exactly as advertised and absolutely wonderful. The only change I see from the photographs was that there was a second super-comfy leather couch in the main TV area!

It is just about as close to Disney Parks, especially MGM/Hollywood Studios, as you can get without being on Disney property, there are tons of restaurants (from fast food to Ihop to Bonefish Grill, Boston Lobster Feast, and Bahama Breeze) within 5-10 minutes' drive, and there is a Super Target nearby as well. It is also easy access to I-4 and any of the East-West tollroads to the airport. It is quiet and out-of-the-way yet close to everything, with no traffic, and I think we were the loudest unit in the building.

The layout was perfect for our group of 8 and we never felt cramped. The two bathrooms, each with a shower, came in handy due to the hot, humid Florida weather. The full kitchen and laundry facilities inside the unit were especially welcome as well. The beds were fabulous and there were tons of extra linens, blankets, and pillows, even with 8 of us sleeping there.

Entry and ease of access was great once all of our vehicles were able to get a card at security. While it was a bit more complicated because we didn't all arrive together, a quick glance at the e-mail from the owner was satisfactory.

Prem (the owner) did a fantastic job answering all our questions before our arrival and even allowed us to check in early at noon. He was easily accessible through text and e-mail, always responding within 24 hours.

The pool is great and busier than I was expecting, but we were spending so much time at the parks and elsewhere that we hardly had time to use it! The clubhouse also looked to be as advertised.

Not only am I recommending it to friends, family, and others, but I plan to give Prem a shout when I return to Florida. The unit fully met our needs and exceeded our expectations. We had a great trip and our "home away from home" made it all that much more magical!

GA
Reviewed January 8, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing