“This is a perfect location and a perfect price”
other travelers have booked this property
Outside of Villa
Swimming pool Swimming pool showing patio with canopy
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Swimming pool
Swimming pool showing patio with canopy
Kitchen
Baby's Cot
Closer View of Baby's Cot
Floor Plan Of Villa
Play area on development
Volley ball area on development
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Portuguese first
Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“This is a perfect location and a perfect price”
Reviewed June 14, 2018 for a stay in June 2018
person found this review helpful

This quiet location is in a neighborhood that's as close to Disney and many restaurants and shops as you can get. The owner is so helpful and really takes on board ensuring that you have a wonderful stay. This is my second visit and it was exactly the same as before. Yes, it is one of the older neighborhoods, but that's what makes the location perfect and the villa is equipped with all you need. Personally, we were out so much that we didn't look for more. The pool was wonderful for a refreshing swim after a long day exploring what we came for...parks! And lastly, the price is so very good value for all that you get with this villa; I wouldn't waste my money and time going farther away and I shall come again!

Laura B
“Near to town and attractions”
Reviewed June 11, 2018 for a stay in June 2018
person found this review helpful

This villa has many conveniences such as very close proximity to Hwy 192 and all Disney attractions. Nestled in a quiet peaceful community. There are pros and cons of the villa. I have been to Kissimmee many times and have rented many condos/homes. This was my first one with a private pool.

Pros... The villa was exceptionally clean with attention to detail. Everything you would need to cook a meal was provided such as pots/pans, utensils, plates, cups, etc. The owner Christine was superb with any questions we had and responded very quickly. She was super pleasant! There was plenty of blankets,bath towels and wash cloths along with sheets and pillows, however we only had 1 kitchen towel and 1 hand towel in the bathroom. Lots of furniture but it is all oudated and the sofas are torn. The house is huge!

Cons... by far the greatest disappointment was the pool. Not sure when the advertised pictures were taken but they are clearly not what you see when you arrive! The entire pool surface, walls, floor and surrounding deck area were pitted and discolored making it look like the pool is rusted. It looks terrible! There are no hand rails to get in or out of the pool. (Not sure that this is required but would certainly be a safety factor when renting a home). Additionally, though the entire pool area is screened there are many, many little bugs and flying gnats in the pool itself. The water was clear and chlorinated but despite using the provided skimmer to get the bugs out, there were still many little bugs constantly, making swimming an unpleasant experience. There was plenty of pool furniture in good shape to lounge on.

Lastly, I was quite shocked that there was no toilet paper or garbage bags provided. You only get the toilet paper that is left on the roll in both bathrooms and the bag that is in the kitchen garbage can.
(This is however explained once you read the large book on the counter). I felt a bit belittled by the numerous signs and notes posted on multiple walls about various rules and regulations such as door locks, washing machines, light switches, etc., though I get it. Some renters do not follow rules.

Overall, the place is nice but clearly requires long overdue renovations.

Management Response
Jun 12, 2018
Hello Laura thank you for your review. I am rather disappointed to read some of your comments.

As you will see I don’t normally feel the need to respond to comments however I feel on this occasion i need to provide my feedback based on your review especially as if you recall you messaged me after being in the villa for 2 day stating that I had a lovely home.

As you are aware Your rental was for 5 days, To confirm I should have charged you extra for a cleaning fee as your rental was less than a week, however, waived this fee for you and your mother.
In addition, when you asked if You could go into the villa at 12.00 o'clock mid-day on the day of arrival rather than at 4.00 pm, I consented to this request as there was not a back to back booking with a prior guest, thus giving you extra rental time at no extra charge.
I trust that you found this helpful

I would also presume that you found my villa very reasonably priced as i am
Sure that you carried out comparisons for a 5 day stay elsewhere

You mention that you have rented out condo/appt many times before in Kissimmee. I assume that you must have been happy with at least one of these places, and I must admit I was surprised that you chose not to rent one of these many condo/appt again that you had previously stayed in especially as they are in the same area of Kissimmee as my villa is and especially as
I have many returning guests who chose to come back and stay with me again.

As you mentioned, you have stayed in many Condo /Apartments previously you would be aware that villa accommodation is also self catering, and to confirm you are started off with a toilet roll in each bathroom, plus the bin in the house has a liner in.
To confirm again, self-catering accommodation where extra basic requirements such as extra toilet rolls are your responsibility to replace for your needs.

I was surprised that you were not aware that the
majority of villa owned private pools don't normally come with handrails, which I would assume that you would have seen in your search for accommodation looking for villas with a private pool.

I was surprised that you felt belittled about as you say "the rules and conditions" they again are there to be of as much help to the guests as they are there for information. I would certainly not think of the request by the washing machine and dryer to ask if you would kindly remove the fluff and lint collected in the tray after your use of the dryer, "belittling" more of advice so that your items placed in the dryer the next time would dry evenly and not result in uneven drying. The signs are there to help guests and not to be regimental and are not excessive. These guidance notes are in line with other villa owners.

The sign inside the front door concerning the lock on the front door there is a reminder, reminding guests not to leave on when they go out because they could lock themselves out, I would have thought would have been helpful and appreciated.

You are the first and only guest that I have had staying in the villa that has felt the need to mention this however I am sure on reflection you will these as guidance rather than anything else .

I am surprised as someone that resides in the USA that you would not be aware of the little flying insects and little bug type things that fly around during this time of year. That is why the pool is screened and you have a net in case any flying insects get in. Especially if there has been a lot of rain. The pool is not rusty and is perfectly usable and as you do in fairness mention very clean as was the villa.

I appreciate your comments about me being helpful that is what I try to be to my guests. I have many long staying guests who have been more than happy with the facilities and who have, as already mentioned, rebooked the villa for another stay. They felt no need to complain for what they received for the price that they had paid for the hire of my villa and had obviously compared the cost of the hire of my villa to others. The previous review to yours and who had stayed for a lot longer than 5 days was more than happy to recommend to their friends.

My reply back to your review Is in no way meant to defensive just stating my observation , so that this can be taken into consideration when comparing the views of a long term rental to a 5 day stay as was yours. All of my guests are treated in the same fair way albeit long term or 5 days as was your booking. Your custom is always appreciated and if you did not feel that you wanted to go back to those many other condo/appt in Kissimmee that you had previously rented, you and your mum would be welcomed back to mine if you so chose so thank you Laura for your custom best wishes Christine
A TripAdvisor Member
“Enjoyed it immensely and will recommend to family and friends”
Reviewed April 17, 2018 for a stay in November 2017

The location is wonderful. Very near Disney and all the exciting amenities. Wonderful safe neighborhood and great pool area for relaxation

Gollom
UK
“Really grrat holiday, well located villa”
Reviewed December 8, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

Firstly, thanks for letting us stay in your holiday home. Must say communication with Christine was very good.

Let me start with the positives. Nice house style and layout in a good neighbourhood, very well equipped (love the mains BBQ!) and a great location. The areas contracted to the management company were very clean and response to a call to replace failed light bulbs was very good.

The house décor itself is dated ­- of course this is only our opinion and it may well be to others taste. We did have an issue with the pool area which needs attention (must stress that it is very clean though) Part of the deck area and pool bottom is very pitted and needs resurfacing. Again, it’ is very clean and the water very clear.

Finally may I echo what others have said in that the CRT TV was maybe state-of-the-art once, but now looks old-fashioned with no USB/HDMI capability. Not a major criticism as we were kind of aware, but it may be important to others and of course it is too late to discover this when you get there!

In summary, we had a great time and it would not take much to make this villa 5 star!

P.S. Christine reacted positively to our comments and says that she intends to address the issues I have mentioned

Management Response
Dec 11, 2017
Thank you Steve for a lovely review. I am glad that you had a really good time and loved the villa, especially the layout, location and the neighbourhood. The location and quite neighbourhood especially being so near Disney, has also been commented on as well as the exceptional and very reasonable rates and the facilities offered for a 3 bedroomed villa which is so close to Disney, by several other guests when we have spoken on their return from the villa. This is always lovely to hear and especially when they re-book to come back the following year as many past guests do. Thank you for your kind comments concerning myself this is always nice to know when you are doing something right, it also helps having lovely guests like you and Sue to communicate with. I also intend to pass your lovely comments on to my management company who do the clean etc and also to the pool man for keeping the pool so clean. It is always nice to swim in a nice clean pool. They will both be so pleased with your praise. Thank you once again for your custom it is greatly appreciated - thank you Christine
Rosalyn W
“Perfect holiday home”
Reviewed October 28, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

Absolutely perfect, we'll equipped with plenty of everything. Pool and washer and dryer so we can fully relax. Close to Disney Parks and Shopping Malls. Will definitely be booking again. Nice quiet area with plenty of space.

cimmekus7...
Missouri
“Excellent”
Reviewed July 22, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

This place was great. Way better than I expected. And centrally located around everything. It is a really nice place loved the pool. I really loved talking to Christine ( owner) she has been amazing to deal with. We plan to use this place again next year. It Has everything you could ask for. We absolutely loved staying here.

“Great holiday”
Reviewed July 7, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

What can I say, my husband and I have just had 4 wonderful weeks in this villa . Good location, close to Disney,restaurants and supermarkets. Large pool villa had all facilities for a home from home holiday. It was a pleasure dealing with Christine (owner) lovely lady . We hope to book the villa again in the near future, and take family with us next time , will recommend to family and friends ,

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing