“Never left the ground”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Never left the ground”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

So excited was going to take a ride with my 3 and 5 year old sons. When I tried to purchase the shortest trip, cheapest to the guy explained the helicopter had to be running so came back today blades where still moving so I stopped I opened my car window and called out is it still running he call yes, went in and he said oh I turned it off I thought you were asking if we open. So all he would do is call me if someone booked a bigger trip then we might be able to go. I felt like crap my sons were upset I was wishing I could afford this for my boys. We started back to our hotel with two boys ask why. Lucky I found Sunshine Helicopters, they started there yellow copter and took us up. (See my review on Sunshine.)

I would never put my kids dreams into Orlando Helicopters they don't care about families.

Visited September 2013

Indianapolis, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“$20.00 Helicoper rides..... :))”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2012

We did the $20.00 Helicopter rides....the kids and I really loved it. It is only 4 minutes....but our first time in the sky!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Purplefreak84
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“An amazing, totally worth it experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2012

We chose the shortest tour--it lasted between 4 to 5 minutes--and enjoyed every second! The pilot and the woman at the front desk are extremely friendly and she takes great pictures that you can buy after your helicopter ride, and believe me they are great souvenirs! The pilot even asked how we were doing and was more like a friend than just "that guy that piloted the helicopter" which made the experience more enjoyable. Tip: Take a camera so you have pictures or videos from the air because the pictures available to buy are when you are standing in front of the helicopter, wearing your headset in the helicopter, and lifting off.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Godsgirl4life
Blackpool, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Awesome experience !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2011

If, like us, you've been to Orlando many times and would like to try something different this is definitely a good bet. There are a few different price options, we went for the 10 minute flight over the whole of the Disney area Highway 192 plus a few other places. The cost was about $60 each, and was great value in our opinion. It was amazing to see everywhere from above. The pilot did a great job, he was friendly and informative. We thoroughly enjoyed the experience and highly recommend it.

Visited September 2011