“family eating”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Marlow, England, United Kingdom
“family eating”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

Staff friendly and helpful, good quality food with fast service but you are not rushed. Our son enjoyed a lot, things for children to do and screens if you want them.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank 50susan1212

Skelmersdale, United Kingdom
“Great atmosphere, friendly service”
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

Our hubby's love this bar. They have called in a couple of times for a beer, to shoot pool and watch some sport... Leaving us in peace... We love this bar too... Haha
We thought the cocktails were delish, the choice of beers is tremendous too. The food was ok. I thought the chicken on the nacho's was a bit odd but my friend loved it saying it was like chicken paste? The ribs were dry, over cooked I would say but not in a falling off the bone way... Perhaps we are spoiled by tgi's jd ribs... These aren't a patch on them. Good tunes, sports on TV, good service, pool table, good cocktails. Food so so. :-)

Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“WOW!”
Reviewed August 13, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We had lunch here after a morning at Aquatica following a recommendation from a friend who raved about the ribs.... and we were not disappointed! What a great place.... the boys enjoyed the burgers and ribs. We will definitely return.

Visited August 2014
Alexandria, Virginia
“Acceptable, low brow dinner”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Miller's Ale House is a nice place to eat. The food is good but service can be a bit rough around the edges, most significantly, the plates are heavy weight plastic rather than ceramic and soft drinks are served in plastic rather than glass. (Ok, maybe I'm being a bit picky but these are some of the things I notice. Paper napkins, OK; plastic plates and glasses, not so much.) The service fine but I was a bit surprised when I noticed our server waiting over my shoulder for my credit card. Creepy.

With all that said, I'd return and I'm certain all would be good.

• Visited August 2014
Bury, UK
“Great food at good prices”
Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

Typical American fayre but really good and excellent prices. Lots of offers and kids eat free. It's a big place and was busy but it didn't seem crowded like some other restaurants. We'll be going back