“Great time!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Cape Cod
“Great time!”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

We had a great time each visit. We enjoyed the meals, drinks etc. The bartenders were great. It is a very busy place so go mid afternoon. I see a lot of people complaining, but honestly everything we had was good. Especially the meatloaf special. We look forward to going back.

Allen, Texas
“Two thumbs up”
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

We visited Miller Ale House in Destin and saw they have more locations. We had dinner at Miller Ale House in Kissimmee. The food was great and prices very affordable. Very close to Disney World.

Fall River, Massachusetts
“So popular, it disappointed”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

We went to the Miller's Ale House because it is always so busy. We arrived about 6 o'clock and we were told there would be a wait of 45 minutes to get a table. We went to the bar and got a bunch of stools around 5-10 minutes later. We got lucky when some people left and got four of them. We ordered drinks and the bartender was great. I watched my Bruins as they played the Habs. We had ordered calamari quite some time earlier but the kitchen was backed up so bad, I never saw until our meal arrived at the table about an hour later. I lost track of time watching the game but my guest did not. We were near the kitchen and could see the traffic jam of waitresses and waiters waiting for meals. The people behind us, at another booth, were beside themselves. The waitress was apologizing left, right and center. She was taking a lot of heat for the backup in the kitchen. Our waitress looked exhausted. We ate our meal and tipped her for her misery.
I drive by the place and continue to wonder if there are repeat customer's to the place or if it is just more tourists living our experience. I will not say negative experience because Boston crushed Montreal 4-1. I would not return to that restaurant. There must of been ten tables or more on Wednesday March 12th 2014 that manager(s) never stepped up to the plate to acknowledge a very, very serious shortcoming in service delivery. They left their waiters and waitresses take the heat and clearly did not have enough kitchen staff on that night.

“Worst food of my life”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I don't know why I keep trying different dishes from here. Everything is terrible. And to top it off the bartender proceeded to scratch in his nose and continue to serve drinks without washing his hands.DISGUSTING!

Jacksonville
“Ruined our evening - DO NOT eat here!”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Saturday night (03/15/14) at the Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway Ale House location. We arrived at this restaurant at about 7:30 p.m. with a group of eight friends. We wanted to have dinner at your restaurant for my girlfriend’s bachelorette party. When we arrived the very nice hostess put our name on a list for a table but said that the wait time was going to be about an hour, she then suggested that we consider trying to get a table by the bar area outside as those tables were first come first serve. There were eight girls in our party, we all walked to the bar outside, there were no seats available at the bar or surrounding tables. We decided to order a round of drinks and stand by the bar and wait for a group of people to get up so we could sit down and order dinner. After about 20 minutes a table opened up and we sat down, excited to order some appetizers and get a chance to talk and really enjoy our evening. Another 10 minutes or so goes by and our waitress hasn’t arrived to take our food order, so we flagged another server down and ask her to get our waitress for us. Our waitress finally arrives and proceeds to inform us that we have been “cut off” and are not going to be allowed to order any drinks. Please keep in mind that we have only been in your restaurant now for a total of 30 minutes, have only ordered one round of drinks and have just finally sat down. We hadn’t been offered a chance to order food yet. Obviously we were absolutely confused and shocked when this was the very first thing our server said to us, we immediately asked for the manager. He proceeded to tell us that we had in fact been cut off by his bartender and that we had to order some food first before we could order any drinks.
We were a group of 8 women, aging in range from 37-38 years old. We are professionals, state district attorneys, accountants, private school teachers, insurance agents and mothers. We are all college educated, responsible and fairly conservative people. We were at your restaurant for a bachelorette party for a friend we have all known for over 20 years. We were all dressed conservatively, although the bride to be was wearing a shamrock veil, a blinking ring and some beads, and the rest of us girls were wearing green beads, our group was well behaved, not disorderly, certainly not intoxicated after our one drink at 7:30 - 8:00 in the evening and we came to have a good time, order dinner and yes, drink a few alcoholic beverages. We had three girls in our group who don't even drink what-so-ever.

I have never been treated like this before at a restaurant. I am still waiting to hear that we were on an episode of candid camera or something. At the exact same time that we were speaking to the manager about how absolutely incredibly shocked and upset we were about this, one of the girls in our group who was unaware of what was going on at our table, was at the very bar we were told we had been cut off from, ordering pitchers of beer for our table, and was served?? We decided to leave as we were so upset about our experience, our friend got a refund and returned the pitchers and we all got up to leave.

As we were leaving the hostess was shocked and asked us what was wrong, then offered to call a manager. I agreed hoping to get someone else to talk to but the same manager came to the front of the restaurant and I spoke personally with him again. This man could use some hospitality training.
If we had been acting foolish or rowdy, or were disruptive and intoxicated I would not be writing this review. This was single handedly the most ridiculous, unexplainable treatment I have ever received in a restaurant. Ale House ruined what should have been a fun and memorable evening for my friend and turned away over $400 in sales for what reason I have no idea.