“Like this place”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Went with the entire family July, 2013. Short wait time for a seat. Reasonably priced mixed drink. Very good appetizers. Excellent server (Brittany). Fairly long wait for the food. Broccoli was not well cooked for the children but was quickly taken off of bill when I complained. Overall very enjoyable night.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Had two very nice meals in this restaurant . Went with a party of eight and had very little time to wait until we were seated. The waitress was very attentive and as it was our first visit made recommendations which we found really helpful. Would certainly recommend.

2  Thank William M
Reviewed August 1, 2013

The food was quite enjoyable and the atmosphere was fun and relaxing. We attended with a family of six (teens) and everyone enjoyed their meals and had no trouble selecting a meal choice. The menu is quite extensive, pleasing every palate. The lobster special was not only a great value ($10) but very good as well! My only small complaint was that I forgot my "leftovers", I realized in the parking lot and by the time I went back inside ( 3 min later, if that) the table was cleared and my leftovers were in the garbage. My fault but still disappointing because my meal was so good!

1  Thank TravelMom70_13
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We ate here twice, and were well fed and looked after both times, Scott, who attented us was very friendly, courteous and effecient, Drinks were cold and plentiful and the food was cooked to perfection, We had 4 steaks all cooked differently and all spot on, My only gripe was that the presentation was a bit bland, the green beans looked limp and the baked potato a bit overdone (if that poss) sorry, I loved the dinner but presentation let it down a bit.The Porterhouse steak was hugh.The price was unbelievably cheap to us(In Ireland, that steak would not even be on the menu!!!) 2 starters,4 dinners,drinks for 4 cost us about 35 dollars each, Would recommend this Millars, We have ate in the one on I drive, but felt this one was more personal. Great selection on menus to cater for everyone.

1  Thank almajosgan
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Fun place to have some road house food and try many different brands of beer. Some from Micro a breweries.