“An entertaining afternoon away from the theme parks”

Osceola County Stadium
Ranked #32 of 85 things to do in Kissimmee
Reviewed March 18, 2014

My husband and I visited in mid march to watch the Astros and Yankees have a friendly game as part of their spring training. We purchased tickets at the stadiums box office at 25 dollars each, all the seats in the stadium have a good view.
The stadium is clean and well maintained, the staff are friendly by assisting you to the location of your seat, plenty to eat and drink during the game. The mascot is hugely entertaining through out the game and funny to watch.
Parking is 7 dollars per car.
A good entertaining afternoon out away from the theme parks.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Nice venue for a spring training game. Small and intimate so you had the feel of spring training. Concession prices were very good - much less than many others. In addition to the typical food concessions, there was a section of food truck vendors with a wide variety of choices.

1  Thank Turnturnturn
Reviewed January 27, 2014

We visited early in the evening on a Wednesday in January. Not many people so no lines for the rides. My small son wanted to do some rides so we bought tickets and we had an employee following us from ride to ride as we were the only ones there at the time. The general store has a coupon book with some nice discounts. We all enjoyed the free ferris wheel ride.

The stores are cute as well, none of the tacky big chain stores. Next time I'm in town, I'd definitely return.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Old Town is a marvelous place for the older folks, there are many novelty stores, barber shops, restaurants, clothing and footwear stores and they also have rides for the smaller kids.
there are live groups singing most nights and car and truck cruises most nights. come one and all, but mostly at night.

Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

My family & I attended a Triple Crown Baseball Tournament this weekend. They definitely were cautious w/ weather & clearing the facility. Fields were nice. They did not drag the fields in between games which caused bad bounces of the ball. I expexted more out of a place run by the Houston Astros. BUT WHY would anyone give a young child hot chocolate so hot it caused 2nd degree burns! I mean scalding HOT! For the people there watching games not at the stadium, there is absolutely NO SHADE in the hot FL sun. Also, not ample supply of toilet paper or bathrooms for patrons. The bathrooms smelled terrible and very dirty!