“Not bad”

Osceola County Stadium
Ranked #30 of 85 things to do in Kissimmee
Reviewed January 27, 2014

We visited early in the evening on a Wednesday in January. Not many people so no lines for the rides. My small son wanted to do some rides so we bought tickets and we had an employee following us from ride to ride as we were the only ones there at the time. The general store has a coupon book with some nice discounts. We all enjoyed the free ferris wheel ride.

The stores are cute as well, none of the tacky big chain stores. Next time I'm in town, I'd definitely return.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Old Town is a marvelous place for the older folks, there are many novelty stores, barber shops, restaurants, clothing and footwear stores and they also have rides for the smaller kids.
there are live groups singing most nights and car and truck cruises most nights. come one and all, but mostly at night.

Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

My family & I attended a Triple Crown Baseball Tournament this weekend. They definitely were cautious w/ weather & clearing the facility. Fields were nice. They did not drag the fields in between games which caused bad bounces of the ball. I expexted more out of a place run by the Houston Astros. BUT WHY would anyone give a young child hot chocolate so hot it caused 2nd degree burns! I mean scalding HOT! For the people there watching games not at the stadium, there is absolutely NO SHADE in the hot FL sun. Also, not ample supply of toilet paper or bathrooms for patrons. The bathrooms smelled terrible and very dirty!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Great little stadium. Well maintained and clean. Not a bad seat in the whole joint. We catch the Phillies at Astros game every year. Staff are very friendly. Wonderful experience and a good time. Great for families, couples, friends, and even by yourself. They charge you to park but hey, that's the new scam with sporting events. $7 and they aren't ashamed. Oh well. Spring training is only once a year.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

My family and I enjoy going to spring training, usually every year. This stadium is a throwback to the era before teams and cities kept trying to one up each other so it was a pleasure. Very friendly people working there. They were giving away Astros can holders. They have a nice beer garden at the top of the right field section. Food prices reasonable.

We also went to the new Red Sox stadium in Fort Myers and actually preferred our day in Kissimmee to that one for many reasons.

And the Braves (the visiting team we came to see) won!