“Horrible conditions stay away!”

Oaks National Golf Club
Kissimmee, Florida
“Horrible conditions stay away!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I usually go to golfnow.com but my friend lives nearby and told me let's go to the Oaks. So we did I can tell when I got there something was wrong also the lady in the front doesn't seem to know what she's doing. The fairways are horrible Tee boxes are even worse you're better off playing out of your backyard your backyard is probably in better shape than the whole course I stopped playing after 5holes. the greens are definitely diseased MetroWest had this problem and had to shut down and revamp the whole course. This place needs to be torn down and rebuilt or just torn down. The owner has no idea what he's doing I agree with the others I feel sorry for the kids that play in tournaments at this course what a joke! I went back to the clubhouse and ask if I can get a nine-hole refund the lady told me know because I had already paid for 18 this course is very expensive for the conditionsyou would have more fun playing at Congo River Golf stay away I won't be going back there even if it was for free stay classy Kissimmee oaks P.O.S for sure beware ladies and gentlemen

Visited September 2013

Kissimmee, Florida, United States
“Kissimmee Oaks is back on track”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I live in the community and play golf a lot in kissimmee Oaks Golf Course, Fairways are in nice condition rough is cut, the course is back . The greens are improving a lot too. They also have a league with a bunch of golfers who is fun to play with. I am Glad , I love the course and is nice to see it in good shape again.

Visited October 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Good Course”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Beautiful course, I liked it. We played their , lay out is very good.Staff was friendly .Every body is helpful.

Visited August 2013
Saint Cloud, Florida
“Unreal”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Pulling into the parking lot told me enough before I got to hole #1. Everything is overgrown and not well maintained. The greens are full of dollar weed and the fairways are a disaster. The owner has no idea how to maintain a golf course. Worst course that I have ever golfed on. This place deserves much better attention.

Visited September 2013
Lisburn, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fallen From Grace!!!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Still in shock at what we found at this course as we had played it back it 2008, and it was fantastic, great design by 9 time major winner Gary Player. great holes you really have to think your way around. tho this time it was a different story. the course was full on sandhill cranes (local bird) they have ripped up many of the fairways and greens and nobody seem to be doing anything about this. Infact that's the best way to describe this course its more like a wildlife reserve. The best thing about this course is the 18th green because you know your nightmare is finished.

Visited July 2013