“Really enjoyable course”

Falcon's Fire Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Falcon’s Fire Golf Club is recognized both regionally and nationally as one of the finest public golf courses in Orlando. This Rees Jones designed championship golf course and the spacious Clubhouse offer guests a spectacular venue for any occasion. From an immaculate golf course featuring the highest level of service and amenities, to the exquisite dining at the Falcon’s Nest Restaurant, to the latest technology, equipment, and apparel at the award-winning Golf Shop, Falcon’s Fire Golf Club is a premier Florida golf destination, conveniently located just steps from the Walt Disney World Resort, Orlando International Airport, and the Orange County Convention Center.
Kent, England
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Really enjoyable course”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2012

Played with a friend on our USA golf trip and got paired with a two-ball from Portland in Oregon-great lads.

Course in stunning condition and challenging enough for one of the guys from Portland who must be a single handicapper to have to play carefully but still managable for us mere mortals. Greens in particular were excellent but the fairways were in good condition too.

Keep an eye out for the 'gators. We saw two there and they weren't kids! Plenty of turtles around as well as wild turkeys, eagles etc.

New York City, New York
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Excellent Golf Course”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2012

Very pleasant service and although they were very busy, they were also very efficient. We played in a decent amount of time and were very pleased with the conditions. Excellent.

Visited February 2012
Toronto
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Very good golfing experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2012

My wife and I played here to day and we were totally satisfied with the experience. The course is in very good shape and is a fair, reasonable test of golf. For higher handicappers and beginners, it is quite open and offers suitable bailouts wherever needed. For more experienced golfers there are some reasonable challenges and opportunities to test your skills.

It rained a lot yesterday but the course drained quite well. Only one hole was cart path only and most fairways were very playable.

This isn't the most attractive or unusual course but I have it well up on my "replay" list for my next game or two.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Falcon's Fire Staff Expertly Juggled My Changing Itinerary”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2012

Aside from the fact that this course was immaculately groomed and a great track to test my skills, the staff treated me like a VIP. After a week of business in central Florida I decided to delay my flight for an afternoon and play golf at Falcon's Fire with my 81-year old widowed uncle who lives in Orlando. I arrived early at the course and asked the staff if I would be able to make a 6:20 flight. They told me they would try to make sure I could, even thought my original tee time was going to be tight. Adding to the issue, I couldn't contact my uncle that morning. After hitting practice balls, putting and chipping, the staff suggested they squeeze me in a little earlier than my tee time. I told them about my uncle who might come at 12. He showed up alittle late and they made all the accommodations to let him ride out to the 3rd hole and join up with us. It worked out very well for all of us and the course was amazing. As a 2 handicapper, I appreciated the challenge of the layout and playing the wind. The friendliness and helpfulness of the staff was really what made me decide to put this course on my must-play list everytime I come to Orlando in the future. I made my flight in plenty of time. Thanks guys!

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Beautiful venue for a Wedding”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2012

I was there for a wedding as a groomsman and must say, they took care of everything. The landscape was beautiful which made the ceremony much more better and the reception was held in their beautiful ballroom. The drinks were up to par with wine, beer and cocktails. The location couldn't have been any better, with Orlando a couple of miles north. Would have loved to golf while I was their but the course fills up fast and was busy myself in preparation for the wedding, but will go back and take a swing at their course in the near future.

Visited February 2012