“Kids gave it 2 thumbs up”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Footprint...
New London, Connecticut
“Kids gave it 2 thumbs up”
Reviewed September 28, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We had a great time, and our little ones loved the themed bedrooms and swimming pool. Great place if you have school aged kids. All of the appliances including washer/dryer worked very well, the bathrooms were nice and clean and our beds were comfortable. Plenty of hot water for showers. There were loads of towels and even pool toys. The owner was a pleasure to work with. The location was very convenient too!
The week we visited had temps in high 90s, so the 2nd floor bedrooms were hot at night. There was a fan in the garage. The trash pick up was not consistent, so I would tell others to just bring it to the common dumpster.

Your age range 50-64
Management Response
Oct 14, 2017
I'm so glad you and your family had a great time. I'm surprised to hear the 2nd floor was hot. There is a separate thermostat for the upstairs and that is easily controlled and is usually very cool even in the heat of summer. Thanks for the heads up and I will make sure the upstairs unit is working efficiently for any future guests. Your comfort and your enjoyment is very important to us. Once again, I'm happy to hear you and your family had a great time! Thank the kids for their rating of 2 thumbs up!
Diandra w
“Great stay”
Reviewed July 20, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

The kids absolutely loved the house & pool area. I enjoyed the kitchen and many dishes and utensils that were available for use. Very close to resort pool & movie theatre that my family enjoyed very much

Vivian C
“It was a spectacular house and perfect distance to amusement parks!”
Reviewed June 1, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I was in awe with this house ever since I saw a picture of it – not only was it a perfect family-sized house, but it's distance to amusement parks amazed me. Truth be told, I am one of those people who gets exhausted after spending the entire day at an amusement park, and cannot wait to flop into bed after being out all day. If you're like me, then this house is perfect for you. This house is located just merely 10 minutes from popular Orlando theme parks such as: Disneyworld, Hollywood Studios, and Universal Studios. Also, if you ever want to grab a quick bite to eat, Disney Springs is just 9 minutes away for you to go and grab a quick bite. Aside from its distance to amusement parks, I was further amazed by how peaceful the neighborhood was, and the friendliness of the management staff. Upon arrival, they gave us a packet that included all of the community's amenities, and also several maps of Florida to help us get around. You cannot go wrong with this house – I would probably end up writing an entire essay just to gush about this house. It truly made my Florida experience 10x better!

Your age range 18-24
Lauren N
“May '17 Disney trip”
Reviewed May 30, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We stayed st this house in May 2017 and had a great time. There were 5 adults and 2 kids and we had plenty of room. The house was well equipped with dishes, cooking utensils and towels. It was also very convenient to drive to the Disney parks or Universal. The community pool is also only a quick walk away and very nice, especially for younger kids with it being shallow in many areas, having a slide for those 42"+ and a small splash area for toddlers. We didn't use the game room, theater or gym but they are located right in front of the pool and seemed clean/nice, also convenient.

pp1ep
Chicago, Illinois
“Beautiful house!!!”
Reviewed January 30, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

We stayed at your beautiful house in Dec, 2016. The house had everything we needed. The pool table was great for the kids. The swimming pool was semi private and we had a wonderful time!!! The resort and house was very quite and clean. We would definitely come back to this house next year.

Thanks,

Your age range 35-49
Explorati...
“Perfect location, fantastic home with great amenities.”
Reviewed January 27, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Close to area attractions without the high price of a hotel. The house was exactly as the pictures indicated. We couldn't have been happier with the outcome. Everything inside the community was well kept and in great condition. The pool and hot tub at the house was fantastic so we never had to leave to take the kids swimming. I would definitely recommend this property to anyone looking to stay in the area yet stay away from Disney properties.

Your age range 35-49
kree104
Fairfax County, Virginia
“Great House! Definitely going back!”
Reviewed July 11, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

This house was just so wonderful and the interior was beautiful, the owners sure took their time to make this house feel like home. I just love the outdoor pool and hot tub! If i wanted, I could spend my whole time there just being in the house and the pool, my family had such a great time out there! Grilling, eating, playing, just great! The house is spacious, five rooms with full bathrooms for all the rooms! Don't even get me started on the beds, so comfortable. There is also a washer and dryer at the house which is very convenient. The kitchen is a full kitchen so I did all the cooking that I needed, which saved us a lot of time and money! We would pack our lunches for the parks and we were set! The Disney Parks are so close to the house so there was no hassle whatsoever! It felt like Disney was in out backyard! There are many restaurants near the house and so many stores, it was such a convenience. We would go to the grocery store if we needed something or if we felt like eating out, it was an easy decision! After a long day of visiting the parks, it's nice to just relax in the hot tub and the kids just love to play in the pool, can't get enough of it! Even just being outside, enjoying the night breeze while my family is enjoying the pool and hot tub, having lunch or dinner out on the patio, just simply enjoying each other's company, I couldn't ask for more. The owner was very responsive to all my questions, which made my stay a lot more comfortable. My family and I had a wonderful stay and we plan on coming back to this house!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cleanliness & convenience.
Liked least: Nothing really, it was perfect!
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing