“Manisha”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Chicago, Illinois
“Manisha”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Poor, food was okay it was expensive. I have never heard any restaurant charging for onion every Indian restaurant gives you onion on the side. we had three people in our party they charged us tip up front I thought that was rude they should not be making decision on how much tip I should give ya and I understand if we had more people in my party. I would not recommend this restaurant

• Visited January 2014

Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
“Awesome North Indian Food.”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

We ate there on 4 nights out of our 5 nights in the Disney area. This restaurant is a walk away from our hotel and is open till 11:30 PM every night - both great pluses. I did take out on all 4 nights so I cannot comment on the service. The service at the takeout was fast and effective.

The food itself was delicious. The curries were unique and each had their own flavor profile - we tried Panner Makhani, Malai Kofta and Bhendi Masala. The Panner dish was by far the favorite. We also tried Vegetable Briyani (could have used a little salt).

The breads were awesome - The Onion Kulcha was the best I have ever tasted including in India. The Aloo Paratha and Panner Naan were good (not great)

The one flip side was that the appetizers (vegetarian) were pretty ordinary and nothing to write home about.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Shanker B
Brooklyn, New York, United States
“The food is great!”
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

My wife and i visited Kissimmee in June of this year, and Clay Oven was our dinner stop one of those nights.
We had the lamb with curry sauce, nan, mango chutney also a wicked lentil soup! The food was excellent and we left full and quite happy!

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank Stephen C
Liverpool, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poor Example”
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

Went to this restaurant September 2013 as we have had a few bad experiences with the restaurants in Kissimmee this time around on our holiday, so we decided to go for a curry. We arrived at the restaurant and was shown to our table, nothing in the place resembled an Indian Restaurant and there was no background music.
The service was extremely slow and when we ordered our meals we were asked whether we wanted our curries to be cooked mild, hot or very hot, this shouldn't be the case as different curries have different spice levels. The food came and was very bland, very disappointing, we were asked to keep our cutlery after we finished our starters for the main course, the place had no atmosphere, was overpriced, if you know your curries this is not the place to come sorry.

• Visited September 2013
Miami, Florida, United States
“Love the Clay Oven”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I always eat at this restaurant whenever I go to Orlando. The chicken tikka masalla Is so delicious. Especially when it's served with a side of garlic naan.

Visited September 2013