“A must do!”
Review of Z E Segway Tours

Z E Segway Tours
Ranked #6 of 41 Tours in Kissimmee
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Three of us did this yesterday and it was so much fun..we went on the 70 min tour and we had never been on a Segway before so we were a bit nervous..the lady ( I think she is the owner) that showed us the video and got us set up was excellent..she showed us how to ride them and we were totally at ease by the time the tour started and by the end of the tour we were pros..tour was really great as well..guide was friendly and knowledgable...we would definitely do Segway touring again.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

I took the 130 minute tour on a great day weather wise.. mostly sunny and 80+.
I was a beginner to the Segway, but knew the principles since Dean Kamen invented it years ago.
The tour guide was great, and attentive when I wiped out a couple of times, mainly due to my not paying attention because of the scenery, and being tired. I had problems with up and down slopes, where I tried to outguess the control system. The lesson: slow down and maintain good distance from the person before you on slopes. We had helmets, which was great for the wipeouts... no damage except to my ego. And the route was great... lots of boardwalks, which I intend to walk later on. A great way to spend a sunny day.

1  Thank BobF4321
Reviewed December 31, 2013

We had an awesome tour through Celebration on easy-to-use segways. My husband and I had driven ones before but it was the first time for my son and brother. With great guidance from the tour guide, they were pros in no time. We love the fact that this tour uses radios attached to everyone's helmet so that we all could hear what the guide was saying without having to be so close together. Celebration is a beautiful town and it was great seeing it from a different view other than a car. Would do this one again!

Reviewed December 27, 2013

We visit our children in Orlando often and were looking for something different to do one day while they were at work. Finding the Z E Segway Tours was a great discovery and so much fun. We have driven through Celebration many times and have eaten in downtown Celebration and were so surprised to find out how much more there is in Celebration. It was a perfect place to glide through on Segways on a beautiful sunny day right before Christmas. We chose the 100 minute tour and probably would choose longer the next time. We enjoyed beautiful wooded trails, residential areas, and downtown Celebration. Even saw several alligators. Carlos, our guide, did an excellent job. I was a little unsure about having to travel from their store outside of Celebration, but it was not a problem and Carlos was cautious and made sure we traveled safely. We have taken Segway tours in many places and this one is among the top.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

I had my reservation about using a Segway , but have to say it was so easy. Carlos who was a lovely guy and really helpful gave us all a little go before committing to the tour. We all loved it and found it was a great tour and i chatted to Carlos all the way round(poor guy) .Would highly recommend as a nice afternoon away from the parks, the only recommendation is to wear good shoes as your feet can ache a little.

1  Thank keri7171