Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Spring Hill, Florida
Touring The Town Of Celebration On Wheels

JacknSher
Mount Vernon, Ohio

All reviews guide carlos minute tour great fun celebration tour safety video training session different parts great tour great couple of hours highly recommend this company a lot of fun these guys fun experience whole family ze helmets tuition
Reviewed 1 week ago

Fun, and awesome!!!! Highly recommend!! I consider myself highly uncoordinated and by the end of the tour i wanted to buy one!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband and I have Segwayed many times before in 3 different states. We happened to be the only ones on the tour at the 3pm 2 hour tour and it was AWESOME!!!! Carlos was an excellent tour guide. Safety was first and foremost and adventure was the rest of the time! I would highly recommend going on a Segway tour at ZE Segway Tours!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My daughter and I did the 70min “tour”. The Segway part was fab but if you are looking for in depth knowledge of Celebration, this isn’t for you. Really wanted a bit more info on the town. That said, we loved the Segway!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had an awesome time touring "Celebration" on wheels. Segway was a great way to explore this beautiful town.Our instructor and guide, Carlos, was great. We highly recommend this fun way to see the town of Celebration. Try It....You'll Like It !!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We never rode Segways before and wanted to do something different. We showed up early, they gave us some one on one training until we were confident on the machines. Then off we went with Carlos out tour guide in the lead. He was funny and knowledgeable of the area it made for a great tour. I would definitely recommend

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We Took the 100 minute tour with Carlos (very informative, lovely chap). Family of 4, mum, dad, 20 yr old and 16 yr old. After safety briefing and a practice out back we hit the road, literally, as had to cross the 192 to get to Celebration - don't panic, as Carlos said 'I'll concentrate on the traffic, you concentrate on the seqways'... easier said than done when traffic hurtling along the 192 but we got across safely and headed towards Celebration. Having been to Orlando a few times and spent most of that time in the parks we got to see a part of town we hadn't seen before. Beautiful nature trails, amazing houses and quiet peaceful spots we didn't expect just of the main Irlo Bronson Highway. Had a great couple of hours. Very hot, feet hurt and knees ached, but we could have stayed out another couple of hours easily. Well worth the money spent. Would 100% recommend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We did the 10am 1.5hr tour. I believe there was 8 in our group. We had a safety video to watch and then we were taken out to the back where 1 by 1 we’re were given a tutorial. However as most of us had done Segway’s before we were able to familiarise ourselves with it before setting off.

It’s worthwhile knowing that you will ride the Segway’s from the office down to celebration, along and crossing the 192.

You gave helmets and headsets so you can hear the guide.

It was great fun riding around celebration and these Segway’s actually go quite fast compared to the ones we had taken out int the UK.

What I would say is that if you have bad knees then 1.5hrs would be plenty. You get a bit stiff! We were considering the 2hr one but 1.5hrs was enough for us!

Would definitely go again when in the area.

Reviewed September 29, 2018

There were only my husband and I on our recent tour of celebration. Carlos, our tour guide, was very professional and friendly and we enjoyed our time with him. We also enjoyed our ride on the Segway - this was our 3rd time on one and this was probably the best time we had riding them as we went relatively fast and were on them for almost the entire 70 minutes. The actual tour of Celebration was okay, which wasn't ZE's fault, rather there isn't that much to see. We purchased through Groupon so we felt we definitely got our money's worth as we really enjoyed the Segways and getting to know Carlos.

Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

Had a great Segway tour with Carlos. He was excellent and made sure we were safe at all times. This has to be a must do tour around Celebration.

Reviewed September 22, 2018

Had an amazing morning discovering Celebration on Segway. Carlos , our guide, was fantastic & very informative about the various areas we passed through. Alternative,for Orlando, but well worth it. Tammy at the office was great to deal with. Highly recommended.