“Lovely condo, great location!”
other travelers have booked this property
Dining Room Terrace
Spas
Video arcade
Gym
Kid's Play grounds
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Lillian S
“Lovely condo, great location!”
Reviewed April 16, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Had a great time in this well-equipped, comfortable condo & enjoyed the leisure facilities on site. Stayed here as it's a fabulous location for Disney! Would definitely book again!

Management Response
Apr 21, 2017
We look forward to your return visit, Lillian.

Raj
Denia C
“We enjoy our stay”
Reviewed July 12, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We had a great time. My son played in the Nationals at the Convention Center. I was so so happy the condo was around the corner from the teams' condo. I really couldn't ask for more. I appreciated the space. The environment was clean and the atmosphere was calm.

Management Response
Jul 14, 2016
Hi Denia,

Thanks for choosing our home for your enjoyment. We look forward to your return visit. Also, we will always welcome inquiries from your friends & relatives.

Raj Aggarwal
LloydJean
Booneville, Arkansas
“Condo was clean, well maintained and was in a perfect location for area attractions.”
Reviewed August 19, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Condo was great. Very clean and well maintained. Condo equipped with everything we needed. Location perfect for area attractions.

Eric W
“Clean and Safe”
Reviewed August 10, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

This was a gated community with security guards at the entrance.
Areas of parking were well lit. Extra amenities that we have not found at other condos included a portable crib, high chair and stroller. We felt very safe staying here, and would recommend it to others. It was very close to the Disney parks, restaurants and shopping.
Very clean and well maintained.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
A TripAdvisor Member
“Clean and Comfortable!!”
Reviewed May 26, 2013 for a stay in May 2013
people found this review helpful

We spent a delightful week at the Donald Duck Condo. The first word that comes to mind is clean, inviting, welcoming and comfortable. The beds were so comfortable and the linens so soft and smooth that I wrote down the sheet manufacturer so I could buy them for my home! Upon entering the condo, you are greeted by a beautifully set dining room table, the first indicator that the rest of the place was going to be the same, and it was. The place was very quiet and other guests were courteous. The pool and slide were a lot of fun, and always a guard on duty. It is located within 10-15 minutes of Disneyland and the quaint town of Celebration, which I recommend visiting, especially, the Tavern Restaurant. We played golf at two nearby courses that were fun and challenging. If / when we go back to Florida, I will most certainly want to stay at this same condo and highly recommend it. Oh, did I mention that upon our arrival, we accidentally went to the wrong condo, called Mr. Aggarwal who immediately answered his phone and straightened us out that we were on the wrong side of the building. I truly appreciated his availability and responses to calls and emails.

Jennie Samuel, Granada Hills, Ca

people found this review helpful

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very relaxing and very enjoyable”
Reviewed February 23, 2011 for a stay in September 2009
person found this review helpful

We had a fantastic honeymoon at Donald Duck's Condo, our stay was very enjoyable and we had all the amenities we needed for our holiday. The condo was beautifully furnished and very clean, it was like a home from home, we would definitely stay there again and would recommend Donald Duck's Condo's to our friends and family.

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing