“Wonderful house, wonderful owner & local staff!”
other travelers have booked this property
Lounge area with large screen HDTV South facing Pool/spa and deck area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Hazels Florida Villa
Lounge area with large screen HDTV
South facing Pool/spa and deck area
Master bedroom
Downstairs open plan lounge area
Kitchen Area
Dining area
kitchen - dining area
1 of 3 twin bedrooms
Second upper lounge area
South facing Pool/spa and deck area
view of outside area, lanai and screen covered pool/spa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Wonderful house, wonderful owner & local staff!”
Reviewed March 26, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

The house is amazing. All the good reviews tell the tale. The pool is sunny and nice. The space makes room to spread out and keep family relations peaceful. The neighborhood is quiet but welcoming. We could not have been more happy. Everything was clean and in good order.
The owner, Hazel, is great as well. While it is hard to be warm and inviting by email, she does just that! I felt like I was dealing with family. The managers, Jan and her husband, are the same way. I did get to speak with Jan on the phone. She was professional, but more than that, warm and friendly.

I would recommend this villa, and Hazel and Jan, wholeheartedly!

People with disabilities Older travelers
California
Reviewed July 17, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent accomodation and location”
Reviewed September 21, 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

Well what can I say the booking process from beginning to end was made simple and easy by Hazel in the UK and then the management company in the us were just as friendly and approachable.

This is a fantastic villa with a large pool and south facing garden. I have stayed in a few villa in Florida and by far this has been the best.

The Villa has loads of space for every one all the amenities you can think of are there. The neighbourhood is really nice the garden is private.

The villa is located close enough to the parks and local amenities.

I wouldn't think twice about staying here again if and when i return to Orlando.

“Great Villa”
Reviewed August 20, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Our family loved this villa. It was assible to everything you wanted. (Groceries, clothing, restaurants, entertainment etc.) The neighborhood was very quiet and well kept. There wasn't a check in list when we arrived, but once issues regarding outlets not working, scratches on the wall were communnicated with the leasing office, they were very quick to take care of the concern. The air hockey table needs to be replaced, because it's falling apart. A computer printer would be a nice addition as most people would want to print boarding passes.

Otherwise this was a agreat experience. I would reccommend this villa to anyone.

Holyhead

Reviewed April 13, 2011 for a stay in August 2010

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing