“Great Villa”
other travelers have booked this property
Lounge area with large screen HDTV South facing Pool/spa and deck area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Hazels Florida Villa
Lounge area with large screen HDTV
South facing Pool/spa and deck area
Master bedroom
Downstairs open plan lounge area
Kitchen Area
Dining area
kitchen - dining area
1 of 3 twin bedrooms
Second upper lounge area
South facing Pool/spa and deck area
view of outside area, lanai and screen covered pool/spa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Villa”
Reviewed August 20, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Our family loved this villa. It was assible to everything you wanted. (Groceries, clothing, restaurants, entertainment etc.) The neighborhood was very quiet and well kept. There wasn't a check in list when we arrived, but once issues regarding outlets not working, scratches on the wall were communnicated with the leasing office, they were very quick to take care of the concern. The air hockey table needs to be replaced, because it's falling apart. A computer printer would be a nice addition as most people would want to print boarding passes.

Otherwise this was a agreat experience. I would reccommend this villa to anyone.

Holyhead

Coventry
Reviewed April 13, 2011 for a stay in August 2010

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Amazing Disney Christmas Vacation”
Reviewed February 25, 2011 for a stay in December 2010

My husband and I, along with our 3 children aged 8, 5, and 2 stayed at this house along with my sister, brother in law, nephew, 4, niece 2 and our parents. The house was so comfortable! Each couple had their own room and bathroom! The kids had a blast in the pool and spa, as did the adults. The drive to Disney World was about 20mins. We had an amazing time at Disney World and having a warm, clean house to come home to after a busy day was wonderful! Dealing with the home owners was a pleasure, they were very accomindating and welcoming! I would totally recommend this house to any family who are looking for a great place to stay while having the time of their lives at Disney World!

Traveling group: Family with young children

Your age range 45-54
United Kingdom
Reviewed February 24, 2011 for a stay in July 2010

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing