“Windsor Palms Review”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Music System and CDs
Master bedroom
Master bedroom
Master bathroom
Second bedroom (two twin-beds)
Second bedroom (two twin-beds)
Third bedroom (Guest bedroom)
Third bedroom (Guest bedroom)
Second bathroom
Kitchen
Kitchen
Balcony
Washer-Dryer
Parking (in front of building)
Front view of building
Kids room at Clubhouse
Playground near Clubhouse
Movie Theatre (free) at Clubhouse
Video Games at Clubhouse
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Windsor Palms Review”
Reviewed January 11, 2012 for a stay in December 2011

We stayed at Windsor Palms from 23 Dec to 27 Dec 2011. The apartment was exactly as we had expected and seen from the photos. The apartment was bigger than we had expected and it was located really close to all the theme parks. Although it should be noted that there was no elevator at the building and the apartment was on the 3rd floor, so be prepared for the climb. I will definitely recommend this place to families traveling to Orlando to visit all the theme parks.

Date of stay: December 2011
“Space gallore”
Reviewed October 26, 2011 for a stay in October 2011

We stayed three nights at this condo after being in a hotel room for four nights before here we loved having the extra space to spread out!! The condo shows signs of wear just based on use, but nothing that would change my recommendation of this location. The clubhouse/pool were within walking distance and were enjoyed by all. We had to call service to fix the stovetop and slow-draining sink and these were not fixed prior to us leaving (which were only minor inconveniences). Overall, worth the money and I would recommend it.

Date of stay: October 2011
“Perfect”
Reviewed October 6, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Not Wifi or Internet access. Is very Important to implement.

Date of stay: September 2011
Your age range 35-44
Management Response
Oct 6, 2011
Greetings! We are now providing high-speed internet in our condo.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Well appointed and Convenient”
Reviewed August 18, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

We enjoyed our stay tremendously. The condo was very clean and conveniently located to all Disney attractions, airport, etc. The community was very clean and well kept, and our children enjoyed taking an occasional break in the movie theater. I would highly recommend this condo.

Date of stay: July 2011
Your age range 35-44
“great condo”
Reviewed August 16, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

The condo was very clean and an excellent value, the service was wonderful.

Date of stay: August 2011
Traveling group: Friends
“Excellent Stay”
Reviewed August 10, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

I completely enjoyed my stay at this condo and would definitely stay there again. We found the condo to be spacious and clean and we had plenty of room to enjoy ourselves. The kitchen is very well stocked and towels and bed linens were also provided. They have a beautiful clubhouse and pool and are located very close to all of the attractions. I would definitely recommend this condo. Great price and great location.

Date of stay: August 2011
A TripAdvisor Member
“You will not be disappointed!”
Reviewed July 29, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

I read the reviews on this condo and they were great, but the fact is there are lots of slippery people out there who doctor those things so they have to be taken with salt. Not so here. Everything you see in the pictures and in the description is spot on. I enjoyed every day of the stay and was quite disappointed to leave. The location alone is just a relaxing setting, so even if you choose not go anywhere outside of the community you are sure to have to you will come back refreshed. If you do decided to go out, everything is within reach. Whether its dining or Disnep or shopping you are within reach. Trust me you will Love It!!

Date of stay: July 2011
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing